Can anyone give me advice on trilling? I've been trying to do it and it sounds like crap....

Also when I change notes it also sounds funny.

*sobs in despair*
Cookie for me?
Oh tell me about it man, I used to suck too. Just keep practicing it I guess. It'll just come one day. Try learning some of hendrix's solos, he trills a lot
Huzzah! It is I, S0ulja, the Duke Of Swiss, 3rd member of the Royal order of cheese!

PM Soulfly_freak or sock_demon to join
There really is no way to improve it without practice, you can practice it without a guitar, just find something round and do one, anything helps to improve speed, but for the right technique you want, it's just trial and error.
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean
Thanks for the advice. I've been practicing and it is getting better. But when i pull off am I sopposed to do it like i usually do it in songs?(just pull it down some and let go?)
Cookie for me?
Quote by alex_haeni
There really is no way to improve it without practice, you can practice it without a guitar, just find something round and do one, anything helps to improve speed, but for the right technique you want, it's just trial and error.

I used to emulate a guitar by practicing trills on my arm.

Another thing I did was to practice hitting the edge of a pick the improve accuracy as well.

Quote by ihaveatail
Thanks for the advice. I've been practicing and it is getting better. But when i pull off am I sopposed to do it like i usually do it in songs?(just pull it down some and let go?)

Yep. Trills are just hammer ons and pull offs.