I want to get a cheap amp off e-bay. i dont expect great quality but for a starter I think it will be ok. here are the feature i want to know if they sound ok since I dont know the technical stuff.

FEATURES:
? 55 watts power Amplifier
? Channel Switch
? Guitar Input
? Clean Gain Control
? Clean Volume Control
? Overdrive Gain Control
? Overdrive Volume Control
? High / Mid / Low Equalization Control
? Presence Control
? Depth (Delay) Digital Effect Control
? Time (Delay) Digital Effect Control
? Return Input
? Send Output Connector
? Foot Switch Input
? Power Switch
? Carry Handle

SPECIFICATIONS:
? Model: GX-55
? Power: 55 Watts
? Speaker: 2x 8? Full-Range
? Impedence: 4 Ω
? 240VAC~50Hz
? Weight: 12Kg

DIMENSIONS:
? 510 x 215 x 350 mm
What is it?
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
Need to know the name or maker man.
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
SPECIFICATIONS:
? Model: GX-55

I believe crate has a GX series of amps. I'm indifferent about their amps though, I havent seen any amazing crate amps, nor any terrible crate amps.

edit: nevermind, i was wrong. its not a crate
It's already been sold.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
Rule #1: Never buy ANYTHING from a place called "Auction Depot." That just says "fishy" all over it.

Rule #2: Never buy an amp you've never, ever heard of.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
He probably got it. I don't know anything about this amp so I can't tell you anything man sorry.
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
I dunno, looks sorta sketchy to me, but you know I'm no expert, I'd say get something else, cause you'd probably get it and have it break a week later after you can't return it.
MySpace
Quote by syyz1
You're right, I mean, I can imagine eating children, but listening to good music seems a little too much. You, Iruleeverything, are the master of torture.
i have a Sucess 50 watt amp very similar to that and iam very happy with it, sounds excellent yet the clean isnt the best, i have a behringer UM100 pedal and it sounds terrific

it is built pretty tough ive dropped it from a car boot and nothing on it was damaged at all
Yes it is the sucess 55W amp. I forgot to add it cos I am at school and rushing.
I am very sceptacle of buying one. But it is the biggest I can get for money. I have read all others comments who have brought the same amp. and it has been positive.
Quote by Viper_2009
But it is the biggest I can get for money.

Take that mind-set...and throw it out the window. TONE>>>POWER

Just go to a store and buy an actual amp man...because chances are that thing is going to sound like crap.
You would be better off saving up a little more and buying a Vox AD5 or AD15VT. Just because it is louder, doesn't mean that it is necessarlily better. Tone is more important than volume