Hey, my current guitar rly annoys me...it gets untuned greatly almost after every riff or solo i do, the sound of it isnt that to get excited about...so long story short - it sucks!...i recently got a job and since id have money on my hands this would be the perfect time for me to get a new guitar...ive checked out many guitars and was obviously impressed by the SGs and LPs...but lately Kramers have been catchin my eye, and i see them often used in classic metal (hair metal and so on) and they sound prty sweet...plus i was rly impressed by their floyd rose trem system...but the big question is are they any good? and if yes which would you recommend...i mostly play classic rock/metal tunes but i'd occasionally slip in the newer stuff.

any response will be appreciated...thnx for reading
~Good Music Never Dies~

~Rock On!~

Quote by pnoy_sk8er21
are there any marshall tube amps?

Quote by myMesa8mybrain
Gibson Faded Flying V was sex in guitar form.

Quote by boredretard
i once went to a shop and bought a squier
Eddie Van Halen used to use them if that gives you any idea. The ones that are really only worth going after are the vintage ones from the early to mid 80's. The ones on musicyo aren't anything near the "real" ones. My cousin has two kramers, and I can safely say they kick ass.
i have a kramer striker from musicyo.com and i personally think it kicks complete ass for the price tag ($225 us) in H/S/H, a liscensed floyd rose (probly not that good, but i don't detune easily) 24 fret 3-pc maple neck

i personally think its awesome
|~| Iron Maiden addiction |~|
\m/ \m/

gear in profile
Go for the vintage ones, I've had a few and they really do kick ass.
I tried to make a signature listing all my gear, but I couldn't for 2 reasons.

1. I couldn't remember all my gear
2. My signature was too long for UG to process.
If you want a kramer dont get the new musicyo ones unless your talking the high end ones like the 1984 and jersey star (bon jovi signature model lol). On the lower end ones the trems suck and the pickups suck and they're usually set up pretty bad too (i used to own one). However if you can get an older kramer used (not strikers or aerostars though they suck) you will be getting an ofr and better pickups.
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
Last edited by ScottishAngus at Aug 8, 2006,
thnx for the info...im proly gonna make my next guitar a kramer....but can you guys recommend a certain type of kramer that kicks asss lol ...so basically one with an amazing floyd rose system (doesnt get untuned easily!), a very comfortable neck, and well i guess something you would call the most perfect kramer...lol...it'd be helpful if you guys gave me an exact model or maybe even the series, cuz then it'd be easier for me to find it, and finally get rid of my crappy 200$ gibson LP rip-off by spirit!!!(if u eva c this guitar dun get it unless ur planning on changing the strings and so on lol)

thnx for the help
~Good Music Never Dies~

~Rock On!~

Quote by pnoy_sk8er21

Quote by myMesa8mybrain

Quote by boredretard
be careful, there are many kramer entry level guitars that are made out of plywood, i advise you to go to this site so you don't get tricked or anything: www.vintagekramer.com.
try to get a high end kramer.
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
-Jimi Hendrix
I always had a thing for the SUSTAINER model. I played one, and fell in love. I couldn't afford it though. I still see them on ebay once in awhile. Also, the SAVANT was a pretty cool model.
i checked out the guitars on vintagekramer.com (btw thnx for the site)...and i guess i came to luv two types they put out (both US models...which is good cuz from wut i heard and experienced US made is better than foreign made)...so basically i am deciding between the Proaxe and the Stagemaster (Proaxe Deluxe/Proaxe Special vs. Stagemaster Deluxe)...so i guess just spill your thoughts and criticise the heck out of both guitars to teach me a thing or two about kramers

thnx for the replies
~Good Music Never Dies~

~Rock On!~

Quote by pnoy_sk8er21

Quote by myMesa8mybrain

Quote by boredretard
I'm modding my squire (squire's don't deserve capital letters) to become a Kramer essentially. It already has the EVH paint job, and I'm turning it into a fat strat. Made in USA Kramers pwn.
If you want EVH you can get a charvel EVH frankenstrat but i'm geussing as its charvel it'll cost £1000+
i might check out these kramers too, my guitar teachers main guitar is a kramer strat (red with black p/g)