Hey y'all!

I was looking through the other forums, and I noticed that the cover recordings forum has a few contests running for best recordings. I was thinking one of all acoustic songs might be fun, with different categories to accomodate instrumentals and those who want to sing, and classical guitar from steel string guitar. Do you guys think it would work or be worthwhile?

Thanks!

Gear:
Partscaster/Tele into a bunch of pedals, a Maz 18 head, and a Z Best cab.
I love the idea it think that would be really kool. Now would it go in the Section or here in the Accoustic section
Tell tht to the ppl in cover recordings...

Love the idea though
Quote by IndianRockStar
EXACTLY!!! We should join together to form a vendetta against vocalists. Or trianglists.

Let's get em lol.

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
Unless Bill or Dreadnought support it, it would have to go in the Cover recordings section.

Gear:
Partscaster/Tele into a bunch of pedals, a Maz 18 head, and a Z Best cab.
Recordings need to go in the appropriate sub-forums under the main R&R forum.

I'm going to see if I can't get a separate "contest" sub-forum under R&R, but that's for the admins to decide.

Give it a few days and see what happens.

Bump this thread in a week or so and I'll keep you "up to date" on the situation.
Check it out guys... its new & improved...
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=58

Just make sure that you put your contest(s) in the right sub-forum. If its a bit confusing... don't worry, I'll move it to the right one.

If you do want to have any contests, then you can "advertise" them here by placing a link to the thread in the other sub forum.