Isn't that good. i spent most of the time on vocals, and those are so so.the vocals are a little quiet especially in the first few seconds. the dmusic page was supposed to be for my band, but we never record (and our name changed),so i just use it for myself. feel free to check out my other covers as well.
crit 4 crit
http://fadedagress.dmusic.com/
~gtrfrk

founder of the dunlop pick fan club

RIP Roger "Syd" Barrett

"Let the good times roll"
Why did you skip crucial parts of the song? I noticed the solo was very short, and immediately cutting into the chorus progression sounds way out of place. The vocals were really low the entire time, but especially low in the beginning. Couldn't understand anything.

Good instrumentation on the rhythm tracks, though (guitar and keyboard, I assume?).

Your "Smells Like Teen Spirit" cover is weird like that as well. The guitar is not even heard in the mix most of the time.
Looking for my India/Django.
the instruments sound fantastic
you need to work on the vocals alot though, its not that the vocals its self are bad, but you can hardly hear them, and there seems to be some kind of reverb through out the entire song when you sing, i dont like that
other than that its really good
Guitar sounds Great as others have said. Your voice definatly needs some work, and way to much echo maybe just use the effect subtle and kinda scattered, but thats just wha I would try. Again the guitars were very nice!!

crit 4 crit please
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=409970
Guitarman4040
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Seagull Acoustic
VOX AD100VT combo 2x12 + 2x12cab
Shure mics
Assortment of Pedals
guitar and other instruments were good but you shortened the solo alot and that really sucks alot.And the vocals were terrible

6.5/10
the vocals should be a little louder now.
~gtrfrk

founder of the dunlop pick fan club

RIP Roger "Syd" Barrett

"Let the good times roll"
Quote by redwing_suck
Why did you skip crucial parts of the song? I noticed the solo was very short, and immediately cutting into the chorus progression sounds way out of place. The vocals were really low the entire time, but especially low in the beginning. Couldn't understand anything.

Good instrumentation on the rhythm tracks, though (guitar and keyboard, I assume?).

Your "Smells Like Teen Spirit" cover is weird like that as well. The guitar is not even heard in the mix most of the time.

It's tough to replicate that solo properly with all the effects and all, and it can get boring after awhile so... I don't know if he shortened it on purpose or because he couldn't replicate it but its better to keep the solo short and sweet as not to lose the listeners interest.