Why are parkers never spoken of on this forum? In the guitar brand elimination there was no parker. They are great guitars in fact I played a schecter c1 plus, elite, and classic but walked out with a parker. They are amazing but never recommended either. its always get a schecter or Ibanez. Well get a parker.
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
They are AMAZING guitars! But I just think because they're guitars are REALLY expensive, even they're standard ones. There are also much less Parker dealers than Gibson dealers. You can find a Gibson in almost all stores in the world! But Parkers are hard to find. Not much people even know my brand. They're guitars are light, slim and comfortable. My guitar teacher has had his Parker for about 10 years now and it's never let him down (except fret wear).
I've been thinking of a P-42, it looks like a great guitar, but i'm gonna have to wait til i get a job and get an ibanez 7 string with lockign tremolo.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
I played a parker nitefly, like the guy in CKY, and it felt really cool.
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean