okay, there is this guitar that i have in my family(not my immeadite family) that is super old, like 70+ years old, and it says gibson on the front of it. Can anybody give my pictures to gibsons of this age, i have no idea what they look like, and i wanted to see if this guitar was a true gibson acoustic, we have some documentation over it, but i am trying to get some pictures of it at the moment, and see if it is a realy gibson. And, if this guitar was a gibson being how old it is, how much money would it be worth?
Quote by Preid
plants are basicly sex organs on stems, pollen is airbourn jizzum.

So all us hayfever suffers are allergic to plant jizz...
Quote by jazzman07
okay, there is this guitar that i have in my family(not my immeadite family) that is super old, like 70+ years old, and it says gibson on the front of it. Can anybody give my pictures to gibsons of this age, i have no idea what they look like, and i wanted to see if this guitar was a true gibson acoustic, we have some documentation over it, but i am trying to get some pictures of it at the moment, and see if it is a realy gibson. And, if this guitar was a gibson being how old it is, how much money would it be worth?

talk to gibson instead. they'll know.
More importantly than the age is the condition.

If it is mint shape: probably very close to priceless. It's impossible to give it value without seeing it closely. But I would highly suggest you tell your family to get at least $30-40,000 of insurance on it. I would also suggest getting it sent to Gibson to see if they can issue a certificate of authenticity. Because no intelligent insurance company will insure it (and no one will want to potentially buy it one day)for that much without a LOT of documentation to prove that what they are getting is a real Gibson.