Wow, I've spent all evening on this song. I don't like the very end (last three measures or so), but I will keep playing with it. Hope you like it.

EDIT: Check below for update
Attachments:
Evinrude.zip
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
Last edited by aprescott_27 at Aug 10, 2006,
Hmm I'm surprized no body has crit this yet.because it is a very well written piece. I enjoyed the verse's a lot. One thing I did not care for was the werid rythym with the lead in the refrain it seemed out of time.

Just Politics
I thought it was pretty good. The only thing that kinda bugged me about it was the guitar solo. It was a good solo, but there were too many rests in it, in places were rests..well..don't really sound well. Just try re-thinking the solo and you've got a pretty good song on your hands.
^ No, I don't. Did I somehow rip off a song that I haven't even heard?
^^that suckkss i really liked this tab, the intro wasnt fantastic but as soon as the verse came in, from that point on i lovedd it. ESPECIALLY the rests in the solo, it kind of gave it a bluesy attitude
MYSELF INFLUECE I

soo much n00bage
Quote by xX Maverick Xx
sorry to bust everyones bubble but lamb of god arent "hardcore" theyre death metal, and therefore metal.
Hmm. The Death Cab for Cutie does sound similar. It looks like the verse has a similar chord progression. Not enough to make people think I ripped it off, though (I don't think ... )

On a better note (no pun intended) I have an updated version for you with a bass line and a better ending (I think.) Sorry if the bass is a tad loud, my laptop speaker has no bass whatsoever, so I have to jack the bass dynamics up just for it to be heard. I'm sure you know how to fix that if that's the problem.
Attachments:
Evinrude.zip
yea it sounds like death cab for cutie. . . and i don't like them much at all, so i didn't like this song at all, it just doesn't sound appealing to me, i guess its just me though cause everyone else likes it
loved the bass line, but it's a little hard to hear the solo...
i think that the intro lacked a little, it would be good to have some more variance.

crit mine? (in sig)
Quote by JoNnHannah
I'm homeschooled because I got tired of the corporate conformist administration.

So I have a pretty crime free school, unless i decide to kill someone.

The Search [GP5] C4C
i really liked it until i heard how similiar it was to the death cab for cutie song. I think it's far too coincidental that none of it was copied/based on.
Quote by charvel_man

I am buying you an e-beer HomerHitter *Buys*
^You're joking, right? I already said that I don't listen to Death Cab for Cutie.
It dont even really look the same tbh and the chords have different variations anyway, it was a co-incidence, there are millions of songs out there, some are bound to sound similar

Good job
I loved all axcept the solo.
The idea is good but seems a bit messed up.
yeah, i don't give a crap about death cab, this a good tab. I like how you took that little chromatic riff that's generally associated with metal and made jazzy and a little spanish. The intro is fine as well...it doesnt do much for me, but then..in measure 9 when the chords come in, it's awesome, it's a nice little suprise. it's cool that the intro doesn't really let you know where the song is going to go. good work.
Intros kinda like the new maiden stuff. I dont like the rythm part near the start. That lead riff is cool tho. This song reminds me of pop stuff too, which isnt a bad thing. I dont particularly like the acoustic part at the end.

Overall, a nice little song. Good job.
DARK_MATTER, Instrumental Post-Metal from Ireland

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Ashdown PM600 - Peavey TVX 4x10
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 w/4x12