i second the zakkster
Quote by Preid
plants are basicly sex organs on stems, pollen is airbourn jizzum.

So all us hayfever suffers are allergic to plant jizz...
I'm gonna go with Matt Heafy and Corey Beaulieu of Trivium. They may not be the most technical players, but I think they have a defining style and they compliment each other amazingly. They kinda resemble the young James Hetfield and Kirk Hammett duo. I'm also a pretty big fan of Joel Stroetzel and Adam Dutkiewicz of Killswitch Engage. Jeff Loomis owns too.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser w/ EMG 81-85 Humbuckers
Peavey 6505+
Mesa/Boogie Rectifier 4x12 Slant Cab w/Vintage 30's
BBE Sonic Stomp
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-7
Danelectro Fish N' Chips EQ
Quote by ThisFireBurns22
I'm gonna go with Matt Heafy and Corey Beaulieu of Trivium. They may not be the most technical players, but I think they have a defining style and they compliment each other amazingly. They kinda resemble the young James Hetfield and Kirk Hammett duo. I'm also a pretty big fan of Joel Stroetzel and Adam Dutkiewicz of Killswitch Engage. Jeff Loomis owns too.

While I dont really give a sh*t about sub-genres, everyone else on these forums sh*ts a brick if you post someone metal-core here so prepare to get "flamed". I do agree with you about Jeff Loomis though, he is god.
ONE BADASS SIGNATURE
i like alexi laiho, he's not the best, but i like it
Inquisitor of the zeppelinism church, PM TheHeartbreaker to join

Member of UG's VIVA MEXICO CLUB

Quote by Aidy Damage
I'm a sweet transvestive from transexual Transylvania
muhammed suicmez of necrophagist.

bar none.
Quote by fronkpies
Just search "japanese chicks with big fat dicks" on google and you'll see.
This type of thread must be done once a day.

but im gonna go wit DARGONFROCE, der zo fazt omg guyz. Herman Li iz fazter then any other. Dey make oder muzak obzolete.
Quote by himforyou666777
zakk wilde

you think he's best and yet cant spell his fucking name??? its wylde well in reality its Jeff Wieldeaskhsodfak (something with a W lol dont feel like looking it up)

Zakks my favorite but he isnt the best, its really hard for me to pick someone and say they are best I am a fan of soooo many great guitarist
zakk is nowhere near the best he might think that he is but compared to guitarrist such as tomy iommy, dave murray and metallica's guitarist, zakk is just not in the same leage!
Last edited by h3ctor at Aug 8, 2006,
Quote by ThisFireBurns22

No.

EDIT:

Quote by SGRocker0791
<------

Were you pointing to yourself or Petrucci?
Quote by zachbino57
CSguitarvocal is correct as usual, pepsi tastes much better out of a can.

Quote by TWISTEDFender
And CSguitarvocal for teh win.
Last edited by CSguitarvocal at Aug 8, 2006,
^dude everyone has their own opinions so respect that. I personally hate the Tricium guys but i dont slag off everyone that likes them.

John Petrucci or Herman Li i guess
Quote by h3ctor
zakk is nowhere near the best he might think that he is but compared to guitarrist such as tomy iommy, dave murray and metallica's guitarist, zakk is just not in the same leage!

first off learn to spell you fucking retard, second he doesnt think he is the best, read his interveiws watch his interviews, he gives props to lots of other guitarists and knows he isnt the best, but he is a better guitarist then Kirk hammet and Tony Iommi (he's a riff master but technically zakk is more skilled).

Zakk isnt the best, anyone well versed in metal knows that, but you obviously arent well versed if you think hammet is one of the best because he is even more over rated then zakk and IMO pretty much sucks compared to what else is out there
Quote by sheumack111
^dude everyone has their own opinions so respect that. I personally hate the Tricium guys but i dont slag off everyone that likes them.

John Petrucci or Herman Li i guess

I don't care about opinions. What I care about is when someone asks for the best Metal guitarist and someone answers with Trivium and Killswitch Engage.
Quote by zachbino57
CSguitarvocal is correct as usual, pepsi tastes much better out of a can.

Quote by TWISTEDFender
And CSguitarvocal for teh win.
Quote by BLS33
you think he's best and yet cant spell his fucking name??? its wylde well in reality its Jeff Wieldeaskhsodfak (something with a W lol dont feel like looking it up)

Jeffrey Weilandt?
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join
The guitar-melting Petrucci.
Member #8 of the "Official UG Teabaggers' Cult". PM Slayer224 to join.