1) How does the sound ''breaking up'' sound on a tube amp?
2) What is headroom?
3) Is the Line 6 Delay worth it?
4) What's the difference between the Mesa Boogie CAbs?

Please answer with the number of question youre answering in front of it.

i.e.

1) You're a noob.
1) im gonna say your a noob but i dont understand are you asking for a compariosn between tubes and solid state break up.

2) Your a noob headroom is extra power usually more effective on the cleans i beliee by im not to good on headrooms definition exactly

3) The echo park is crap but the Line 6 DL-4 delay 4 button is awesome and i highly recomend it

4) once again your a noob The Standard cabs i think are better more tight more punchy while the oversized sound flabby to me but to each his own

j/k about the noob thing
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
1. It sounds excellent to the human ear as the power tubes saturate, and a natural overdrive is produced. Much different than a clipping SS amp which will sound harsh and like a giant fart

2. It's the point you can push the amp before the sound becomes distorted. The more headroom, the louder you can turn the amp without distorting the sound.

3. I've heard only good things about the DL4, if that's what you'r referring to.

4. Speakers, construction, dimensions, etc... That's kind of a vague question, there could be a number of things. Do you mean what's the difference between Mesa cabs and cheaper cabs?
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
3) i dont recommend it.. its not worth it.. at all. u think its cool. but then when u get it its like. omg whyd i get this. lol just get like a Line 6 Spyder it has like 6 different effects on it
^Comes from someone who has a Spyder ll
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by Syn Harvest
1) im gonna say your a noob but i dont understand are you asking for a compariosn between tubes and solid state break up.

2) Your a noob headroom is extra power usually more effective on the cleans i beliee by im not to good on headrooms definition exactly

3) The echo park is crap but the Line 6 DL-4 delay 4 button is awesome and i highly recomend it

4) once again your a noob The Standard cabs i think are better more tight more punchy while the oversized sound flabby to me but to each his own

j/k about the noob thing

You are a bigger noob, learn to spell.

j/k about the noob thing.
ya i know its just im so lazy i just type and dont care as long as its close its all good
1) it's distortion.

basically as the signal strenght increases, the tubes can't handel it and compress the signal. SS amps will clip it.

crunchmiester made a web page that's very in depth and accurate about it.
http://home.cogeco.ca/~guitarequipmentguide/Amps/Amp_Basics.htm

2) how much volume you have before the signal "breaks up."

3) i've heard nothing but good things about it, but never tried one myself.

4)size is the main thing. the oversized cabs have more bass, but it gets flabby easily. speakers too, but i'm not to sure on what speakers mesa use.
Quote by ClassicAxe

consider anything derek suggests, He IS a gain VVhore you know
Quote by jj1565
derek, will you go out wt me?

President Gain Whore -group on profile
As far as i know a open back cab has less bass and less punch to it because some of the air escapes out the back of the cab