Page 1 of 7
Ok we ocasionaly get th odd thread about soeone wanting to put somthing silly on their guitar, like a flame thrower, tamborine or even bottle of handlotion.

what i want you to do is think of the silliest thing you can fit to a guitar (and still be able to pick it up and play it so no ICBMs ok )

ok i'll start with.... a tesla coil

I know it would need to be smaller than this one but i'm sure you could have a little one
How in the F*** is that going to work? Hey look i put a telsa coil on my guitar....now i can kill myself! HOW FUN!!
ask the fine gentlemen at west coast customs to throw in a tv, some spinner knobs, and then something completly unnecassry like a fish tank or a juicer or something like that

lol
Guitars
Agile 3100 Lp with Floyd Rose @ SD classic blues pups
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Old B.C. Rich NJ Series
Home Built Stratocaster
1/2 Ovation Trekker
olp
Amps
Bugera 5w class a
Pedals
Digitech Tone Driver Overdrive
dunlop 535q
Quote by KurtCobain9898
How in the F*** is that going to work? Hey look i put a telsa coil on my guitar....now i can kill myself! HOW FUN!!

it's meant to be stupid it's a joke thread you muppet!
Last edited by sillybuuger12 at Aug 8, 2006,
Quote by TreeOfHalfLife
ask the fine gentlemen at west coast customs to throw in a tv, some spinner knobs, and then something completly unnecassry like a fish tank or a juicer or something like that

lol

Hahahaha
A Machine Gun?

Have the bullets come out the Head of a Strat - When you choose the middle pickup, it fires
Or perhaps a Chocolate Pick guard? (Mmmm Chocolate....) :p
a clock
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
A sextoy...
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Quote by shredmeiser101
a clock

i can see flava flav's guitar now...
Look Left>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Left you idiot
a truss rod you can pull out that is in fact a sword? mindyou could be usefull for those scary aggresive groupies....
EMG's.

Um, how about mounting a Marshall MG in there, the amps are useless as it is, so it would be useless x13243653643.
a lava lamp
Quote by Dave_Mc
how do those marshall handles compare tonewise to, say, mesa handles?

Owns a Blackheart Little Giant...
Quote by dan2002
EMG's.

Um, how about mounting a Marshall MG in there, the amps are useless as it is, so it would be useless x13243653643.

I <3 my MG

not really. I love this thread though. I think a bronze series B.C. Rich bolted to a squier bullet would have amazing tone. what kind of fishbowl should I put on it?
'01 Sunburst Strat>1953 Valco Supro

'06 Jazz bass>'78 Bassman 10

Simple rig fan.
Quote by dan2002
EMG's.

I happen to have an Ibanez with EMGs and a Marshall Mg30. All of which were gifts, but I love them none-the-less.
This isn't really ON the guitar but have a clear acryllic guitar hat's also hollow and have mehanical fish swimming in it
A spoon dispenser.

At one point in time, I wanted to make a Spoon guitar. Wherein, I needed to incorporate a spoon. So I decided that a pull-out spoon dispenser would work.

Silly.

Actually, the cup holder idea isn't half bad.
Quote by SuperAnalytical
Actually, the cup holder idea isn't half bad.

i second that
Look Left>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Left you idiot
Quote by XMetallica73X
This isn't really ON the guitar but have a clear acryllic guitar hat's also hollow and have mehanical fish swimming in it

hey, y not have a real fish
Quote by bambi_slaughter

how do you get a baby in a tupperwear container?
use the blender.
how do you get it out again?
tostitos.
yeah the cupholder sounds cool, except the cup would need a top and a straw and the straw could stay in your mouth. or a pez-like pick dispenser
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by thesumoftwo
i call shotgun on patent!

you call passenger seat on patent u silly noob

shotgun refers to the passenger seat , because in the old days the passenger would carry a shotgun to defend the stage coach.

/history class
MEMBER 6 OF I <3 Online Putt Putt Group
Puttsecks?
Quote by DoTheEvolution
I like peni better. It sounds funnier.
"a group of naked guys jumped me, I have never seen so much peni ."
he likes peni

Captain of the Rage Against the Myspace Club. PM Bloody Mary to enlist.
meh, over here in the UK (where you and your language comes from by the way) it means to 'call dibs' or whatever you want to say, or maybe you just say 'call' i dunno. But im brittish so i say what i want
Ok, ill wait till you perfect it to call it mine.

EDIT: btw, ive already got something a lot like a pez depsenser, just no flippy top thing. Im sure you could do that with with a real pez top and the thingy I have. Its a spring-loaded pick despenser. You take one another pops up.
Quote by absinthe5765
thesumoftwo, finally now that im talking to you, can you please explain what the heck is going on in your icon?

haha! the guy goes out onto a lake with a rope tied round his leg, he then begins to pee in the middle of the lake and then his friends decide that it would be a good idea to give the rope i sharp tug so he falls flat on his face (and other things) andgets dragged along the ice back towards the bank.
Quote by bassdrum
A bong to take a hit while you are playing. THAT would be cool to see.

Yes that wouldnt be challenging, balancing water into a vase with a hole while thrashing it up, and on top of that trying to light the lighter.
Quote by absinthe5765
Yes that wouldnt be challenging, balancing water into a vase with a hole while thrashing it up, and on top of that trying to light the lighter.

Lol, I didn't really mean a bong, I should've elaborated more....I meant like, a little hitter with a tube running to your mouth.

Never thought about lighting it though...