Looking at getting a Left Handed Studio-4 but I am having trouble finding anywhere that stocks them.

I live in Buckinghamshire if that helps.
I was looking around for the same thing (to look into guitars rather than basses) and I think I came across one, and it was in Scotland, maybe Glasgow.

I know it's only registered Schecter dealers that stock them unless you're willing to try eBay or secondhand too. I found it quite difficult as they didn't have the guitar I wanted, but I'm fairly sure I got there through their oficial website.
i have a schecter c1+, some friends and i went down to a music store an hour away and played all the guitars for 2 hours, i really liked the schecter so i bought it $400 cheaper on ebay. i'd trust ebay as far as anything goes there are really good dispute solving systems, just have to get to them before 60 days are up
Quote by Applehead
yeah Sound Control, but they only get a couple of deliveries a year !

mmm nice smell of bull****.. If you want a bass that they have had in before or know of they will order it in in a matter of days so yeah order it from there, if not just search up some sites like www.gak.co.uk
Quote by samlynch
nothing can beat rhcp albums. not even rhcp albums.
Quote by DanG
mmm nice smell of bull****.. If you want a bass that they have had in before or know of they will order it in in a matter of days so yeah order it from there, if not just search up some sites like www.gak.co.uk

Go on smart arse, ring up sound control and ask them to order you a specific Schecter and then tell us what they say