obvisouly we've all heard of the guv'nor and bluesbreaker ii, but i was wondering if anyone had any comments or have played the chorus, or compressors, and such. also, i know they're all passive bypass, how easy is it to mod them to true bypass, or is there somewhere i can send it to have it done if it's complicated?

thanks
Rainsong BI-WS1000N2
CA Blade Electric
PRS Santana SE
Ibanez Artcore AF75
Carlo Robelli Jumbo A/E

Fulltone Fulldrive2
EHX Small Clone
Buddha Wah
Ibanez AD9 Delay
Ibanez Vintage EQ

Crate V18-112
Peavey Vypyr 75
Roland MicroCube
^ i think I've played most of them, it was a while ago, though, I wasn't too impressed.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I think theyre all pretty average. There's a pedalboard in my local music shop with them all on, and frankly, none of them impressed me.
Quote by evolutionised
my words of wisdom:

if you're over 18, click "I agree"
if you're below 18, also click "I agree"
i saw my friend use the bluesbreaker at a gig and i wasnt impressed
it was loud and there was alot of people yelling and stuff but it just sounded like a boost in volume
his setup was a squier strat->bluesbreaker->ad30vt
Guitars:
Parkwood PW320M
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone C-40 willie nelson signature
Squier Strat
Some beat up acoustic from '68

Amps:
Vox Ad50vt
Crate xt15r

Effects:
Vox Clyde McCoy Wah
Quote by ledzep1023
i saw my friend use the bluesbreaker at a gig and i wasnt impressed
it was loud and there was alot of people yelling and stuff but it just sounded like a boost in volume
his setup was a squier strat->bluesbreaker->ad30vt

mite of been the squier.hahaha well i have a gov'nor and i like it alot. it sounds really good....but thats my opinion. i dont like any other ones though
the Jackhammer is a wonderful overdrive, when treated well!

HOWEVER...... has the worst distortion i have ever heard.

Worth it for the overdrive though.