well first off, i love, love, love this guitar....its perfect for me, the paint job, the sound, the look, i bought it from guitar center a couple months back and ive been lookin around the ibanez web site, musiciansfriend.com, guitarcenter.com...and i cannot find my guitar listed anywhere? because i heard about a bunch of fake ibanez'z on ebay, and i saw it inthe little catalog guitar sends out with specials for that month, so i was just wonderin is there a possibilty that i bought a knockoff guitar from a big chain store?

heres a few pics of it by the way.

Quote by Brandon860
hey man, any person with a Wayne's World avatar I have all the faith in the world in

Founder of the "Taco Bell > You" PM me to join.
Last edited by Confined Rage at Aug 8, 2006,
Quote by phoenix_88
seeing as you bought it at guitar center
i'd doubt it's a fake

Lol exactly.

Looks pretty though
Mebbe its not on the ibanez website cause it's discontinued? Iunno as long as your happy with it its still a damn fine guitar. Plus you got it at GC.
Huzzah! It is I, S0ulja, the Duke Of Swiss, 3rd member of the Royal order of cheese!

PM Soulfly_freak or sock_demon to join
it's real, a special edition for GC. look in the parts catalog on the ibanez site, it shows it.
Last edited by skybl4ck at Aug 8, 2006,
^ Aye sir.. he's right.. The model name is above the serial nr on the back of your headstock: RG 3 EX1. And yes, I think this is one of the guitar centre exclusive ones..
No its not a fake, its guitar center exclusive. In your case its the RG3EX1. Currently there are 4 guitar center exclusive models, RG2EX1, RG2EX2, RG3EX1 and RG5EX1.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
i dont give a flying fu*k on what you think
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
Definitley not a fake. Its an EX1. The Ibanez website sucks....and according to your serial number its pretty new.
GEAR:
Washburn x10 "Washy"
Ibanez S470DXQM "Kimberly"
BC Rich NJ strat "Sydney"
Roland Cube 60
Vox V847
Boss OD1
Boss CE2
Digitech Death Metal
Russian Big Muff PI
DOD Deth Metal
Ibanez SM9
yaas some1 said iyta a gc onlr really model i got 1 also does urs aldso have pups that say designed by emg, if u do do u what what emgs they are, or are they special ones