Very nice dude. Some of the harmony on the voice was a bit weird because of effects, but other than that, it's got a sweet flow and sound. I would take off the effects on the harmony though, they just muddy up the sound.
First off... there's a ton of hiss coming through. EQ everything above 4kHz's as low as you can get them. Next, your levels are too high. Try to get everything as close to 0dB as possible. I'm not getting much clipping, but there's some slightly coming through when you strum hard... and sometimes when you hit your vox a bit harder.

Other than that, its a nice little tune. Some of the vocal harmonies are a hair off... a bit flat, but not too bad.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=406545
Quote by Bill43
First off... there's a ton of hiss coming through. EQ everything above 4kHz's as low as you can get them. Next, your levels are too high. Try to get everything as close to 0dB as possible. I'm not getting much clipping, but there's some slightly coming through when you strum hard... and sometimes when you hit your vox a bit harder.

Other than that, its a nice little tune. Some of the vocal harmonies are a hair off... a bit flat, but not too bad.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=406545

He got everything I was gonna say.
BOLD.
Thanks. I revised it again a little by turning some vocals down and re recording the ending and one of the backround vocal parts.

This is my first acoustic track where I broke it into parts rather then just sitting down and doing the damn thang so all advice is appreciated.
This time around... the "revised again" one is so much better. I envy your vocal range.... damn it! lol

Your levels are damned near perfect.... the only crit I have is the vox are a little on the low side. Drop the levels on the insturments and raise the levels on the vox... just a hair on the vox... and a good bit lower on the instruments.

FWIW, I'm listening through some rather expensive monitors and they're set flat... so I'm hearing exactly what you've recorded. Every little nuance of your recording can be heard... just so you know that I'm not trying to BS you about this.

Loved the ending. That was too cool. I'll have to try that myself sometime.
Thanks a lot. The ending vocals are just covered in echo then in the last part I add a slight phaser.

By the way Bill, did you do that collaboration with Andrew called We live on? If you still have that, I'd love the mp3!