I recently purchased the new Ghost Mice LP "Collection One or The Fairy Battle" and was wondering if any of you have opened it up to see what is inside. I know that Chris usually puts stickers in his records, but this record came off Valiant Death so I didn't know and was too afraid to open it.
Ghost Mice have a tendency to put anthrax in their records
kind of a 'smarten up' mentality to their listeners
Chris had me take a **** in every single one of the records that way if anyone was dumb enough to buy the new Ghost Mice album they'd get my ****.

I do like that song Up the Punx and Bloomington, IN... seriously. They're not a bad band. Operation Cliff Clavin was much much better though.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Was their not one in yours?

Chris moved to Washington and did the whole PIX fest thing... he's probably got better things to do...
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Quote by ghostmouse859
I recently purchased the new Ghost Mice LP "Collection One or The Fairy Battle" and was wondering if any of you have opened it up to see what is inside. I know that Chris usually puts stickers in his records, but this record came off Valiant Death so I didn't know and was too afraid to open it.

Uhh.. I'm buds with the guy that owns/runs valiant death.. I can ask him if you want.
thats alright, i thought it over and then knew that it isn't what is a collectible, its that it is an amazing record.
Quote by ghostmouse859
no i ment like a sticker, or a piece of artwork, assholes.

ahahahahahaha
I have no idea why, but that post sounded so funny when i read it over out loud