Hey for my birthday im wanting to get a epiphone les paul studio ebony XD Ds this a awesome kickass guitar that you'll buy? Does it make your heart beat fast , very fast XD when you just touch this domiant spieces ..... Anyway gettin too carried away.. I have been playing for about 2years now , had guitar lessons etc....Im into metal stuff like trivium , metallica , bullet for my valentines , avenge sevenfold...blah....blah....im with a band soo is this gig proof? XD
hell yeah, if you like it that much, get it. you could later switch to emgs if you play metal and do some upgrading and you get yourself a sweet guitar.
what's your budget, and what's your amp?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
You type in pink. Are you a girl, or a fag? Serious question.

On topic, it's not that great of a guitar. What do you have right now?
Its a good guitar. I've heard that its now all Mahogany instead of the laminate that was used before. Great guitar, I love the sunburst one.