I have an Ibanez Rg340 i got from my dad, i know nothing about except it was bought in '89. If anyone knows anything please tell. I can't find any Info on it. Also i would like to know how much it is worth. it's in great condition, praticaly never been played, just one little ding in the body from being stored in a closet.
Pics?

Member #32 of Dunlop Pick Fan club PM gtrfrk123 to join

1st member of DR Strings are the best strings PERIOD! club PM CodySG to join

Member Of The Jackson/Charvel Owners Club
PM Tarzan_Man To Join
depending on which trem it has it could be a decent(edge 3 or TRS) or an amazing (edge pro 1 ,2 , lo-pro) guitar.
Quote by codybcool
Stagg's are the kind of brand that you see selling on eBay from a 0 feedback Chinese man for 99p and no one buys them.
Ok here we go,

Its not actually an RG340 per say, during 1988, which was the year that guitar were produced, its called the Roadstar 340. Specification is pretty much simple, ill just run thru it:
- Rosewood /22 frets/ 1pc. maple
- Basswood
- Thickness 1st fret = 20mm
12th fret = 21.5mm
- Bridge (here's where its seriously wrong with this guitar). The bridge isnt exactly Ibanez licensed made, its crappier than the Lo TRS-II. Its just a normal LFR, i believe the company that made them is Takeuchi
- Locking Nut, Normal Ibanez Top Lok
- Pickups, standard nameless (not from Ibanez) 1 humbucker and 2 Singles
- Control, 1 volume, 1 tone, 5-way with Ibanez Duo Sound
- Available colors = Black, White, Yellow, Pearl Red

I suggest that you keep it and try to salvage it. If you're trying to sell parts by parts thru ebay, no one will buy them except probably just the body. The neck isnt AANJ and uses normal metal plate.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
Quote by fernandez_skate
hey so y does one of its knobs pull up what's it do i don't hear a difference

Coil split. It splits the humbucker p'up into a single coil p'up for a twangier, Strat sound.
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
Quote by AWACS
Coil split. It splits the humbucker p'up into a single coil p'up for a twangier, Strat sound.

Or coil tap. Which is pretty much useless. Cuts the volume down, but doesn't really change tone too much if at all.
Quote by Offworld92
Or coil tap. Which is pretty much useless. Cuts the volume down, but doesn't really change tone too much if at all.
Same thing dude.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...