w/ a good piano part too.

me and my piano player were asked to play a kickass acoustic song(can be blues,jazz,or acoustic lol) so any idea's?

thanks

/evan
For All The Cows by Foo Fighters

It's not really blues persay, but it has a real bluesy feel to it.

I'm sure you can just find some roots for chords in it and make the chords on the piano.
They dont have piano in them but Robert Johnson's songs are pretty much all acoustic and cool, and blue.
George W. Bush for President 2012

We can do it if we work together!
Eric Clapton - Layla. The acoustic version, of course. Sounds a bit more jazzy but whatever. Beautiful song, anyway. Try anything by Django Reinhardt. He's one of the forefathers of swing/gypsy jazz, but played an acoustic guitar - for the most part.
oh robert johnson's got some good stuff and yah I sorta considered layla but I think to do that song justice we'd need a vocalist.
so any other idea's?
clapton.
zakk wylde!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by sloppyjoe24
you can't trust girls on the internet because 75% of the time, they're actually men!
Youre clearly lookingfor an acoustic song, yet you post this in the Electric Guitar forum. wow.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Quote by TechnicolorBoy
Youre clearly lookingfor an acoustic song, yet you post this in the Electric Guitar forum. wow.

you're clearly a dick and your post was completely useless and unneccesary.. you have a problem where I posted.. go take it up w/ someone who gives a ****.

and just to let you know it was a mistake putting it under here and I know this thats why I put another thread under tab talk where it is now clearly supposed to be but was closed so if a mod knew I had this thread here and closed the 2nd one under tab talk and hasnt yet moved this topic even knowing it exsists then I doubt there is a problem with the location of this thread as of now.

----back on topic now

yah clapton looks like the direction I may head but I just want to know if there is any flavorful acoustic songs out there.
and by falvour ful you mean?
zakk wylde!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by sloppyjoe24
you can't trust girls on the internet because 75% of the time, they're actually men!
Quote by ?.?.? ³
you're clearly a dick and your post was completely useless and unneccesary.. you have a problem where I posted.. go take it up w/ someone who gives a ****.

You've won the "Hero of the Day" award for an outstanding pwn.
My Amazing Gear:
Parker PM20
Parker P-38
Ampeg R212R Reverbrocket
Yamaha YPT-300
Quote by Sapple Pass
You've won the "Hero of the Day" award for an outstanding pwn.

Do I win if I ban him?