oaky i currently own a marshall valvestate 2000 avt 50 and i run some squiers through it im planning on getting a new guitar in a few months so ignore the squier comment what distortion should i get? i currently have a md 2 by boss but its acting eratic so what pedal *distortion* should i get? please any help is appreciated thanks.
Quote by drunkinkoala
It's weird, kids want to be adults and adults want to be kids.

Quote by HarmlessLilF*ck
You know you're a guitar player when you would rather use the internet to look at pictures of guitars than spread eagled chicks.
LOL STUPID ME I FORGOT TO MENTION i play punk, metal, rock, and oldschool so yeah does that help?
Quote by drunkinkoala

Quote by HarmlessLilF*ck
You know you're a guitar player when you would rather use the internet to look at pictures of guitars than spread eagled chicks.
HMm you should get a tube amp, sell the Vavlesaye and take the money from yout new guitar and buy something like a MArshall JCM800
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
err... can't you just use the amp setting for that?
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
well yeah i love the amp setting for the distortion but sadly i cant really switch it fast enough to like switch between songs, so thats why i need one, or whats a footswithc? can i use one of those?
Quote by drunkinkoala

Quote by HarmlessLilF*ck
footswitch switches between ur amp's clean setting and distortion setting. depending on the amp it mite not have a footswitch available so u should check online and see if it does. if u really think the amp distortion is great enuff for u then definitely go w/ it. it'll save time from having to find the settings u like on a brand new stompbox if u know wut i mean.
OH OKAY thanks slash rocks, i'll definetly check it out again thanks.
Quote by drunkinkoala

Quote by HarmlessLilF*ck
Quote by thefoldarsoldar
err... can't you just use the amp setting for that?

no. completely different sound. and go with what he said, or a boss ds-1. versatile, cheap, a classic.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!