I tried to change the strings on my acoustic and I broke two of those pegs on the bridge. Is there a certain name for them so I can buy more? I searched musiciansfriend and couldn't find any. Thanks for any help.
My grandpa called them dolls eyes
Last edited by Juiceharp at Aug 9, 2006,