i have the mg 100 head or w.e yeah i know flame flame. but anyway im looking for a new cab for it one for 4 ohms and high end. i was looking at the 1960a marshall wondering if this was a good cab? ive never played through one. but if anyone knows any other good high end cabs that could work with 4 ohms then please let me know.
why 4ohms?

1960A cabs are pretty much the most standard cab out there. Theyre really good. But you might as just get an MG cab...unless you plan on upgrading the head really soon.
ya the mg will make that great cab terrible. save up for a new head jcm800 maybe and a 1960 cab
well i plan on getting a new head within a year or so i just want a really nice cab. so. yeah
1960a is good then. As the other guys said - the "industry standard"
Gibson SG Standard
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Fulltone OCD
EH Holy Grail
Yeah, the 1960 does it's job...very well.

Go for it. Other than that, I've heard very good things about Orange, but I've never had the chance to play on one.
~The Gear~
Schecter Hellraiser
Ibanez RG 550
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960 4x12
VHT Two/Fifty/Two
ADA-MP1
Eventide Eclipse
Quote by TheAmishOne
Yeah, the 1960 does it's job...very well.

Go for it. Other than that, I've heard very good things about Orange, but I've never had the chance to play on one.

Orange cabs are incredible but also incredibly expensive! A new PPC 2x12 will run you $650 or so and a new PPC 4x12 will cost you almost $1000.
Gibson SG Standard
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Fulltone OCD
EH Holy Grail
marshall cabs are standard, the 60a great cab, but if u want to save some cash i suggest looking for a jcm800 or 900 cab, its the same cab but it says jcm900 or 800, that way you can start saving for a new amp earlier, cuz putting an MG on a 60a is like putting a nice fresh turd on a tbone steak