I would imagine its a DS-2, but he uses reverse phasing in his pickups so it'll be hard to get his tone down without some tweaking.
Quote by wilty00
I would imagine its a DS-2, but he uses reverse phasing in his pickups so it'll be hard to get his tone down without some tweaking.

Really? I thought it was the Big Muff and was just checking. I know he uses it on the solo for Readymade and Dani California and a lot of the earlier stuff. It also sounds like he is using it on Scar Tissue, but I could be wrong.
his solos all have a different tone so i don't know lol.
Read my post. Not this.
Hate to sound like a total newb here but the tabs I've found for Lifes a Bath have an insane chord my spindly lil piano girly fingers just can't reach. Anyway to maybe like, put a Capo on that shit or tune it a certain way to get the same chord without that hard stretch between mostly 2 and 5? Thanks.
He's used so many pedals over the years. DS-2 was the main chorus tone on Dani California, Big muff on the solo. Certainly not the only fuzz he's ever used, I think he's had Boss fuzz's as well (in regards to scar tissue, I got a good tone out of a muff for it but I'm not sure if it's what he used). And that's only distortion, add all the Dunlop moogs line 6 EHX and other Boss stuff (wah, modulation, delays, reverb) he uses. You almost have to go song by song, if not album by album.
Charvel So-Cal (SH6TB/N, killswitch), Jackson RR5FR (TB6/Jazz, Drop C). Joyo pxl pro.
Loop1=Crybaby from hell, Boss PS-5, Seymour Duncan 805 or Green Rhino, EQD Hoof or Earthbound Audio Super Collider. Loop 1 into ISP Decimator II.
Loop 2 (FX loop)-Line6 M9, TC Spark Mini. Loop 2 into mxr 10band. All into a Peavey Triple XXX 212, Ibanez IL15.