As the title suggests, my screw where i connect my strap to stripped out of my Les Paul and i was wondering what you guys suggest to fill the hole with so i could screw it back in. thanks.
toothpicks, cram a bunch on there and some glue and rescrew in thru the toothpicks.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
i dont think stripped is the right wor :S
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
or you could buy straplocks for twenty bucks and then you'll never have that problem again, just make sure teh screws are larger than the hole
wrong. u should fill the hole wt wood first. (regaurdless of the screw u put back in) getting a larger screw just puts the longer tip of the new screw into wood. u want a good fit all the way from the head to the tip.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
What I did... Fill with coloing pencil led and super glue. Ley dry or it will **** up the drill bit. Dill new whole and screw back on.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.