or whatever you call them... i want one of those humbuckers thats fit into a strat(ex.Hot Rails) that sounds like a full humbucker.Any suggestions?

if you dont know what im talking about im talking about this http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Seymour-Duncan-SHR1-Hot-Rail-Stacked-Single-Coil-Pickup?sku=300300
but i dont want this because people have told me they dont sound like a full humbucker.
the ones you posted are very nice (I think Iron Maiden used them) but, obviously, they aren't going to get the same exact sound as a bucker, just close. I'd say try an outfitted guitar in a store to see if you like the sound.
Dickless.
look up the dimarzio fast track 2. amazing pickup sounds pretty close to a full size humbucker. bears resemblence to the dimarzio super distortion.
all guitars in my guitar center have stock pickups so i cant try them out.I know the pickup isnt gona sound exactly like a humbucker but i just want the closest sound to a good les paul sound.
you aren't going to get anything near a les paul with a strat, even with the same pups. Different woods, not neck-thru, etc.
Dickless.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
you aren't going to get anything near a les paul with a strat, even with the same pups. Different woods, not neck-thru, etc.

o ok thanx for the info..i think ill go with the dimarzio pickups