That work well on a neck pickup. My moms bitching at me to learn some songs, and my bridge is acting up, so what are some nice, non-distorted, chord (A, Am, E, etc. No AjBf. Just the standered chords we all learn if we take lessons.) based songs. Easy, So I can learn in a sitting or two.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Maybe like the beginning of Under the bridge, its not too hard and is pretty chord baseed.
George W. Bush for President 2012

We can do it if we work together!
It's amazing your mom is actually complaining about you not knowing anything.

To be totally honest, I'm surprised any mom would be "Son, you had better learn Stairway to Heaven or else you get no dinner for the week!"..."But mah...I gots my summer reading"..."I don't care about your education, now learn that song and make it snappy. The mackrel's burning".

*sigh*
Quote by SuperAnalytical
It's amazing your mom is actually complaining about you not knowing anything.

To be totally honest, I'm surprised any mom would be "Son, you had better learn Stairway to Heaven or else you get no dinner for the week!"..."But mah...I gots my summer reading"..."I don't care about your education, now learn that song and make it snappy. The mackrel's burning".

*sigh*

No shes thretining to sell my guitar...
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Have you ever seen the Rain?
It's some really easy strumming of C,G,F, Em, and Am.

If you want something a little harder, Bobby Fuller Four - I Fought the Law is pretty easy aside from the chord solo, it has some fast chord changes though.
lol if anything my mom would threaten to sell my guitar cause I play it too much, consider yourself lucky
Quote by King ofKumbucha
What is plexi? Do you mean a guitar made out of plexiglass?