hey.....if anybody knows where i could find a silverburst gibson or epiphone thatd be helpfull cuz i searched the net and the only thing i came across is a 68 lp custom silverburst gibson for 3,300 dollars.....and yauh im only 15 and i do got a job but i was thinken more of somthing below 1 grand.....if anybody finds something thad be great thanks.

and if sumone owns one id be happy to pay up to a grand for it....id def pay more though if its a gibson
Agile makes a silverbust, and you could just put nice Pups on it.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
I think Gibson makes LP Customs that have silverburst, but you'd probably end up paying a pretty penny for them.
Fender American Deluxe V-Neck Strat
Laguna LG300CE Acoustic Electric
i already have an agile silverburst 2500.....the only problem is i tried to put seymour duncans in it to make it sound better and they wouldnt fit cuz the slots look like there only made for p90s..."the width was to small".....so i feel like i have to get a new guitar just so i can make up for the 130 dollars i spent on the new p-ups
^just get your local store to cut it to how big you need it, it'll atleast cost less than a new guitar
Quote by King ofKumbucha
What is plexi? Do you mean a guitar made out of plexiglass?
i could do that for the width......but the length is longer then the freaking pickup itself.....so i wouldnt have any idea on how to fill in the giant one inch gaps on each end after put the pickup in....
Look at your other thread, I answered these questions for ya man. SInce you say the gaps are 1 inch, then put whatever you need to fill the gaps in for slabs of wood.
Or just buy the Silverburst Agile routed for 'Buckers and put them in.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
that would be easier but the agile 2800 has black hardware not chrome.....and idk where i can get the chrome online that would fit it
Well Just to put this out, http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/-Limited-Edition-Les-Paul-Custom?sku=519391X

I know you wanna Mod your guitar, just giving you some options,
holy **** dude they must have just put that up an hour ago cuz i look for them to come back in stock every day!!!! THANKS A MILLION MAN
^so your getting the epi?
Quote by King ofKumbucha
idk.......im prolly just going to try to fit the humbuckers in my guitar.....i think ill file down the side so i can get the width right....then ill put it in.....and fill the gaps with the old p90 covers.....ill have to cut the covers in half but i think itll work....itll look like a humbucker p90 lol
^lol sounds good
Quote by King ofKumbucha
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/-Limited-Edition-Les-Paul-Custom?sku=519391&src=3SOSWXXA

This is a silverburst epiphone.

Edit: Oh someone posted the link already too late I guess.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Epiphone-Limited-Edition-Les-Paul-Standard-Plus-Electric-Guitar?sku=519393

If not silverburst this is really cool, but the reviews seem to say it has horrible quality control.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Last edited by zeppelinpage4 at Aug 9, 2006,