are orange crush amplifiers tube. there way cheaper then others so i not sure if there all tube. anyone know
Yes, they're solid state, but I haven't heard if they're good or bad. Has anyone tried them?
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
we have them at the shop and great amps i was really shocked since im not big on SS or Orange, good rock sound, blues sound even some jazzy stuff
a bit off topic, but whats the new orange amp called? the low-wattage, all tube one?
Quote by Dave_Mc
how do those marshall handles compare tonewise to, say, mesa handles?

Owns a Blackheart Little Giant...
Last edited by AndyPandy at Aug 9, 2006,
Quote by AndyPandy
a bit off topic, but whats the new orange amp called? the low-wattage, all tube one?

That would be the Tiny Terror I believe. Portable, 15-watt tube head. It's basically made to be the replacement for the discontinued AD15. That and the Thunderverb are Orange's new products that should be released by the end of the summer.
Gibson SG Standard
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Fulltone OCD
EH Holy Grail
^great, thanks. I'm thinking of buying one, but i've also just seen the price!
Quote by Dave_Mc
how do those marshall handles compare tonewise to, say, mesa handles?

Owns a Blackheart Little Giant...
How much do these Orange solid states go for? I've heard they're cheap, but I haven't seen what the actual price is...
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic

Quote by Danno13

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Quote by Xenn99
How much do these Orange solid states go for? I've heard they're cheap, but I haven't seen what the actual price is...

About 100$ for the 15 watter
^How about for a 100w head with a 4x12 cab?
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic

Quote by Danno13

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Well the rockverb 100 heads run about $2000 and the 4x12 are around $550, adn the other orange heads run for more then $1300
MY gear:
Ibanez Jetking II
Ibanez Acustic
Kustom lead III 2x12
Big muff Pi
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Quote by El Codyo
The only Orange 4X12 I've seen is around $1000.

Either way, Orange cab's are expensive enough that making an SS head to go on top of them would be useless.

I don't think they even sell the Crush in head form, not sure though.
No the Crush doesn't come in head form. If you want an Orange head you're going to be paying over $1000 no matter what. Cheapest is the Rocker 30 head for about $1100. And an Orange 4x12 is almost $1000 but they are nice! Also incredibly heavy, if you get one get it with casters.
Gibson SG Standard
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Fulltone OCD
EH Holy Grail
I have a Rocker 30 and I love it. A 2x12 orange cab in canada is 900, and a 4 x 12 is 1200 I think?