Hey, wasn't totally sure where to put this so I put it here.

So today after work I was carpooling with a coworker and he played a live Phish cover of Bold as Love on his iPod. Does anyone have this song? And if so could they send it to me?

Thanks
Quote by spazzymagee417
i would pay more for a midget corpse than an average size corpse
My IM is TEddyBear40307 could you send it to me over AIM? I couldnt find it on iTunes
Quote by spazzymagee417
i would pay more for a midget corpse than an average size corpse
I don't want the song but I didn't know you could send songs over AIM. Can anyone tell me the steps how?
My Rig:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom - Alpine White
Vox AD30VT
Epiphone SG Special - Black
Planet Waves Cables
Levy's Strap
Dunlop .70 Picks
Last edited by ATLBraves2014 at Aug 9, 2006,
here's how to enable file sharing on AIM:

1 - Click Preferences

2 - Under "Category" scroll down to File Sharing

3 - At the top it has a location for "where others cna get my files and i send others". click Browse and choose your Music folder (whatevre folder you keep your music in)

4 - On that same page, you can configure the File Access anyway you want. i Allow all the users on my Buddy List to access my files, and others who are not on, to display an approve dialog.

5 (optional) - click "Never display status dialog". i do this cause everytime someone downloads a file, it shows their progress and it pops up every 2 seconds..

6 - go to File Transfer. choose a folder to save all the music you download to. and you can change how you "recieve" files.

now to download from someone else:

1 - Make sure they're on your buddy list first. then if they have file sharing enabled.

2 - Highlight their screename on your buddylist, and right click it.

3 - Select "Get File"

4 - a screen will pop up, just browse their files.