Ok, so i made this track for a few reasons.

1. Do something with my new acoustic.
2. Prove to a friend that i could play and sing at the same time.
3. Try out multitracking on my new recording program.
4. Test out my voice.

I'd like some feedback on whether i have a decent voice or not, i had to go a bit lower then i usually would for this song.

Disregard any skips, the computer i record on isn't well.. from the 21st century. The guitar messing up in the end is actually multitracking gone wrong. Because the computer i record on sucks, i can only get it up to a computer with internet via floppy disc. So i had to make 4 trips between computers to get this here, then reconnect it all.

So you might understand why i only did 49 seconds of it.

http://tjw.dmusic.com/
Last edited by Bmm386 at Aug 9, 2006,
O yea sure blame it on recording jk. It was fine, you had the balls and cordination to sing and play at the same time but you could have just recorded vocals over it......

I'm about to listen to the Wolfmother parody as that song bugs me for some reason.

edit: LMFAO "you gotta make me a sanwich". That was great!
Last edited by na10tbolt at Aug 9, 2006,
Not bad... I could tell that you were trying to sing in a lower range than your voice allowed, but in the higher parts it was very very good. I'm sure it would have sounded a lot better had you not had the recording problems (I face similar situations far too often), but it wasn't bad at all. Keep it up.
[SIZE=
First get yourself a thumb drive (flash drive) plugs into the usb port. 128mb for like $10, or 256mb for like $20, or 512mb for like $30 and so on.. OR you could even use a digital camera just plug it in via usb and drag the file onto the camera, plug the camera in the other computers usb and drag it off..o and delete it off your camera cuz it will take up space!

Ok, now for the song! New guitar sounds good, played good, vocals could use a little practice a bit shaky you could even try a capo to bring the song up to you vocal range. But overall this isnt bad! 7/10

crit 4 crit please
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=409970
Guitarman4040
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Seagull Acoustic
VOX AD100VT combo 2x12 + 2x12cab
Shure mics
Assortment of Pedals
Quote by dcoyle4040
First get yourself a thumb drive (flash drive) plugs into the usb port. 128mb for like $10, or 256mb for like $20, or 512mb for like $30 and so on.. OR you could even use a digital camera just plug it in via usb and drag the file onto the camera, plug the camera in the other computers usb and drag it off..o and delete it off your camera cuz it will take up space!

Ok, now for the song! New guitar sounds good, played good, vocals could use a little practice a bit shaky you could even try a capo to bring the song up to you vocal range. But overall this isnt bad! 7/10

crit 4 crit please
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=409970

I've tried a flash drive, the computer is too old for usb to work on a flashdrive. I'll try the camera idea though.