i need an amp that can handle blues an anything else also, but i want to put my ts9 tubescreamer in a good use.

Should i get a tube amp? What brand? Who?What?Where? Huh?

Fender blue Jr? It's a tube amp.
Gear:
Black Jackson Dinky 2
Peavey Envoy 110
and that's it.
Quote by mattyyy
Epiphone Blues Custom 30 2x12

+1
MY GEAR

Cort G200 Strat Copy
Epi SG Deluxe (hand-made)
Washburn Dreadnaught Acoustic
Behringer GMX210
Laney HCM10
Zoom GFX-707
Behringer UM100
Behringer TO800
Crybaby Wah
what's your budget?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
fender hot rod deluxe. great all round tube amp.
I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
- Jimi Hendrix
Vox VD30VT. Or something from the Fender Frontman Series.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by Cpt.Jackass
Vox VD30VT. Or something from the Fender Frontman Series.

i've heard the frontman series are not so great...
but other fender amps should do fine. epecially tube amps.
Quote by dr_john
fender hot rod deluxe. great all round tube amp.

im with this guy....overdrive more blues orientated than anything else but with the tubescreamer than that changes also tubes will need to be change since theyre craptastic
If you're on a budget, Fender Hot Rod series. If fundage isn't an issue, Mesa/Boogie Lone Star.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by 666_Belial
i've heard the frontman series are not so great...
but other fender amps should do fine. epecially tube amps.

Somebody recommended frontman amps to me, since i'm looking for one and said they were good amps, dirty bastard.

You could try the epiphone ones, but i'd wait until some reviews have been published or a shop stocks them so you can tyr them out. Tube amps are the best for the blues.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Fender blues jr
Fender Hot rod Deluxe
Fender bassman
Peavey classic 30
Ampeg Reverberocket
Carvin Vintage 30
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
Depending on your budget, I'd go for a lower powered Fender (Blues JR, Hot Rod Deluxe, etc), or a Laney VC. That said, most of the Laney combos are pretty good for blues, I have the LC15 and i can get a nice blues tone from it, but it's also versatile enough to do totally clean, crunchy indie or VOXy classic rock tones.
My gear;

Custom HSS Strat (eBay'ed parts)
Fender Acoustic
DOD EQ
EH Big Muff
Home-made Wah
Home-made Booster
Laney LC15

Looking for a Jazz Bass body to refinish

My DeviantArt Page, MySpace Profile
Fender tube amps are great ones.
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean
I'd say either a Traynor that epiphone mentioned above. The epiphone would probably be cheaper though.
We're only strays.
Look at some really old fenders second hand, such as the champs and pro reverb. Wanna hear what they sound like? Check out Mark Selby... the ultimate blues tone.

Jimbob78
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

i just got the Traynor YCV50 recently....awesome all tube amp and relatively cheap

if you have a chance to try one out definately give it a thought.