Hey,

Maybe I'm a not good with my ear. But, how can you tell if one guitar sounds better than another? They kinda all sound the same to me.
O boy, well, it doesn't really matter which sounds "better", that's difficult to decide since pretty much every guitar is going to sound a little different. It all depends on what sound you're looking for. The pickups, wood, amp, and your playing ability are all going to effect how it sounds, so just find the combination that sounds best for you and your styles.
Its an each to their own type of thing its personal preference really and its as much about the feel of the neck of the guitar as it's sound.
Amps are half the guitar sound anyway
Fender P Bass Mex

Guitar Set Up
Fender Strat Mex (Modded)
Toadwords Leo Jr
Vox Wah V847
Electro Harmonix LBP-1
Line 6 FM4
Boss DD-20
TC Electronic Tuner
Orange Tiny Terror(ist)

Check out my band
www.asparagusnow.com
i think it all guitars sound different, but if you will use the same effects, they will sound the same...
Quote by mustar_mek
i think it all guitars sound different, but if you will use the same effects, they will sound the same...

....not quite.
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.