http://www.myspace.com/the_definitive_edition

Dont Marry her-beautiful south cover,

The timings a bit off in places and the tone on the guitar isnt the best sound we've ever got so please nobody comment on them-we already know! this was recorded in roughly an hour editing included, with some spare studio time, the harmonica was done off the cuff and we only recently learnt the song, i couldnt be bothered to learn the exact solo so i made one up, its quite close anyway, and we speeded it up a little. I'm not apologizing for the recording, i quite like it, its got character, just explaining the circumstances. In my personal opinion it picks up at exactly 2.02mins and holds steady through the end, not bad for a demo though.

It was recorded and mixed on cubase, vocals and harmonica through an sm58 (an eperiment since we usually only use it for live performance preferring the warmth of the beta58 for recording) and the guitar is DI through a GT-3 with a mild phaser, aside from basic normalizing theres no other editing, the vocals were double recorded to add a rather basic reverb/harmony effect which is a bit more subtle than a plug-in.

Comments, hate mail, critiscm, love letters, its all welcome and wanted

every crit will be returned, just leave a link.
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
very nice job!
gentle voices and good instruments.
The harmonica sounded off at some points tho.
Quote by dEipHoBoS
very nice job!
gentle voices and good instruments.
The harmonica sounded off at some points tho.

danke me old chuck, yeah like i said, harmonica-off the cuff but i quite like it anyway.
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk