Im thinking about getting a new bass amp and was wondering if you bassist's had any advice? Whats an amp that gives you real good tone with about 30 watts and costs around $200 or so? Or would you recomend I wait and pay more? Thanks.
Quote by Zero-Hartman

If I can't masturbate to childrens cartoons then this country isn't great.
I would probably wait and get a better amp, but it depends on if you need it now or not. If your in a band and you need an amp I would try and get a used amp for around that much. If your just at home and don't have a band or jam with people then I still might wait and save up because you never know when you're going to meet someone and want to play with them. For $300 you can get a Fender Rumble 100 which is a decent amp. 100 watts and alright tone.
Quote by Caustic
Loviator sounds like a 70's sex toy, probably discontinued and withdrawn from retail due to poor grade rubber being used in construction.

Quote by Stop Messin'
Put the weed in your friends anus, light it, and use his pecker like a bong :O
Thanks. I think I could spare $300 for a Fender Rumble. 100 watts sounds damn good for that much. Just have to wait for my next paycheck.
Quote by Zero-Hartman

A) If you got a steady paycheck, why in the world would you go for a 200 dollar max? Get it right the first time so you don't continually waste money.

B) Don't go for the Rumble 100
haha
Again, I'm with metal. Don't go for the fender, I've had some difficult experiences with them (constantly cutting out, crap tone). I would suggest you save up and get a better amp. Now if you were to save up for an amp other than the fender, what would your price range be? Also, are you looking for a combo or stack?
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
Quote by MetalUpTheAss
A) If you got a steady paycheck, why in the world would you go for a 200 dollar max? Get it right the first time so you don't continually waste money.

B) Don't go for the Rumble 100

I'm 21.

I have to pay rent.
Quote by Zero-Hartman