As many people know, BC Rich guitars are heavy, especially in the neck. You have to literally hold them up, which is precisely the reason I am persuaded to purchase something else.

Now here comes the stupid question: does BC Rich have lighter electric guitars? I just don't want to have to struggle playing while standing. Plus I suppose I'm just weak.
struggle........

u get used to it really easy. i was a bit worried about it but after playin it in the shop for about 20 mins it was fine.

and now comes the bit where everyone flames bc rich and suggests ibanezes and schecters.

what kinda price range do u have as some of the middle to higher end models are pretty good guitars
Quote by 86th fret
my testes turned blue from just reading that. i mean just imagine that they would ****ing burst and your... omg..

Quote by acrocks
i'd bite the zombies so they'd turn into me
Bet they wouldn't see that coming
B.C. Rich sucks. The cheap ones sound bad and the good ones are uncomfortable to play.

JACKSON

AND YNGWIE UNLEASHES THE FOCKING FURY ON YOU FOR SPELLING HIS NAME WRONG!!!!!!
I'm getting a Metal Master Warlock and it's not to heavy.. I've played a Bronze and it's not to heavy either. I would suggest just sucking it up and get used to it.
Gear:

Crappy Samick Guitar
4x12 Cabinet
Guitar Rig 2
Computer
Peavey Bass
Bass Master 200 Watt bass amp
Quote by Guitar_Master92
I'm getting a Metal Master Warlock and it's not to heavy.. I've played a Bronze and it's not to heavy either. I would suggest just sucking it up and get used to it.

i think he might be talkin about the neck which drops to the ground on alot of bc rich models. the guitars really arent balanced properly and the position of the strap buttons wasnt really figured out
Quote by 86th fret
my testes turned blue from just reading that. i mean just imagine that they would ****ing burst and your... omg..

Quote by acrocks
i'd bite the zombies so they'd turn into me
Bet they wouldn't see that coming
Quote by Guitar_Master92

Here's where I flame you and tell you to get an Ibanez or a Schecter.

Let's discuss the B.C. Rich Metal Master and Bronze. Here we have an unbalanced, terribly put together guitar out of either Agathis which is terrible (or in the case of the metal master, really really low grade basswood) with cheap hardware. These factors come together to make a guitar that plays terribly in comparison to other guitars in the price range, has limited lasting appeal, and has a tone very simalair to the sounds your arse makes when you have diarrhea.
Not sure if this is simalar but, is it because of the headstock?
I have a dean baby V, the body's small and light, the headstocks pretty big, it gets weighed down, if you're standing it should be fine as long as you set the strap right, but with sitting just try to balance the whole body on your knee and hope it setlles?
with a v the prongs rest between your legs so its easy to sit with
Quote by TheI7ark
Here's where I flame you and tell you to get an Ibanez or a Schecter.

Let's discuss the B.C. Rich Metal Master and Bronze. Here we have an unbalanced, terribly put together guitar out of either Agathis which is terrible (or in the case of the metal master, really really low grade basswood) with cheap hardware. These factors come together to make a guitar that plays terribly in comparison to other guitars in the price range, has limited lasting appeal, and has a tone very simalair to the sounds your arse makes when you have diarrhea.

so true....

--------------

And BC rich sucks also cuz you just getting into them cuz of the shape they have but not looking at the good quality points. Well in BC Rich there arent any. The best for BCrich is too get a custom shop made in usa one that cost almost like a gibson lp.... or even more.....
[img]http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9672/stevevaisigver24vf.jpg[/img]
Just an influence.
Actually I don't own one, I was in a band with a guy and he had a BC Rich Virgin and I use to play it all the time. I loved it, except the weight of the neck. And I'd be willing to spend probably up to 400-500 dollars if I felt it was worth it.

I love ibanez guitars too, but BC Rich are just funner to play. I don't think it has anything to do with the shape, just the resistence of the strings...that probably sounds really obvious but that's the only way I can explain it. I've played pretty decent ibanez guitars, and they're just....easier to play than BC Rich.
B.C. Rich is great, every one just gets the $99 and $120 dollar ones, yea the body is light on mine and the head and neck is a little heavier but its easy to get used to...
Go try some.

A lot of guitars are neck heavy - I know Gibson SGs are famously neck heavy.

It all comes down to your style and what you're comfortable with.

I still wouldn't buy a BC Rich, though. They're ugly.
Posers are like punks, except they do it for fashion

notUG PUNK FORUM PRESIDENT!
i ahve one and i got used to it
--Caleb
Quote by caughtinamosh
don't stick your penis in it

MY RIG!
Kramer Striker Custom FR-424 CM
B.c Rich Bronze Warlock
Johnson Electric Acoustic
Zoom GFX-1 Multi Effect pedal
Randall RX25