fell through! I took out my plug, and the plug part just fell into the amp! I d on't know what to do, I tried opening the back part, but some of screws won't, well, screw. AND I have a show and Saturday

Any suggestions/ideas?
Esp Ltd EC-400
Wylde Overdrive
Dano Eq
Fab Chorus
Boss Ns-7
Boss Me-50
Jcm 800 (to be replaced soon)

BIG
that sux dude, take it to a techie asap or any1 that knows anything about electronics. I don't have my cube here with my right now but i'm guessing the screws are some fancy ones not the standard phillips style? a techie would be able to open it up.
Marty
ya I tried that, but some of the back screws don't move, which is why I cant open it, which is why I'm freakin out

Anyone else?
Esp Ltd EC-400
Wylde Overdrive
Dano Eq
Fab Chorus
Boss Ns-7
Boss Me-50
Jcm 800 (to be replaced soon)

BIG
Admittedly i dont know about this product but i have had problems like this, i would take it to a guitar shop or someone who knows because ive found that fiddling with stuff like that can go horribly wrong. Just my experience.
Quote by darthbuttchin
Admittedly i dont know about this product but i have had problems like this, i would take it to a guitar shop or someone who knows because ive found that fiddling with stuff like that can go horribly wrong. Just my experience.

agreed, specially if you have a gig soon, don't fiddle, if you go to a nice store, they may even do it for free, it's not that big a deal, but i'm guessing they'll charge between 0 and 25 dollars, which IMO is worth the peace of mind.

worst comes to worst you can rent an amp for your gig

hope it works out for ya

EDIT by a nice store i mean with nice ppl, it's usually the ****ty looking ones that have nice ppl
Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Squier SG (Specs Unknown)
Kustom KGA-10 Ten watt practice amp
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build