I am going to put Ernie Ball Power Slinky's (11-48) on my ESP-EX 400 and I was wondering, would I be able to adjust the trus-rod myself, and if so how?, or if you think I even need to adjust the trus.
Chop your breakfast on a mirror

~~~~~~~

Guitars:
ESP EX-400
Ibanez Riio
Fender Squier with a broken nut at the low E= complete piece of garbage, I let my friends play it haha

Amplification:
Peavey Stuido Pro 112
Squier 15 Watt
you really shouldn't need to adjust the truss, unless you really know what your doing, just don't do it mate.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
yeah dont bother, unless your other strings were very diff. guage, which i doubt they were...
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
if you had 9's before and you're planning to stay in the same tuning, then it's possible that you'll have to adjust the truss rod. it may happen that your neck up bows a little too much so that would require you to tighten the truss rod... you can do it yourself (i did), it's not that hard, but you must remember that you have to be very careful and tighten/loosen in small amounts (1/8 of a turn) and wait at least 30 mins before next adjusting because it takes time for a neck to settle. if you have any problems, just ask, and someone here will help, don't do anything unless you know what you're doing, you don't want to break your truss rod...