can you gig with the ad50vt im talking about drums bass guitar the whole deal without using a mic the gigs would be small maybe a community centre or a coffee house im on a budget around 500$ and i need somthing gigable on its own im canadian and i would be very thankful for your comments and your oppinions
epiphone sg
MIM Fender Telecaster
peaveyvalveking 112
behringer pedal:TO800, UD100, EQ700
custom pedal board
goals for 0

-to sing
-sing & play
-have succesful first show
It should be alright. A 50w hybrid amp like that should be loud enough for what you want. I don't know what else to recommend...

What kind of music are you going to be playing?
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
i play mostly originals hard rock/heavy metal type stuff
epiphone sg
MIM Fender Telecaster
peaveyvalveking 112
behringer pedal:TO800, UD100, EQ700
custom pedal board
goals for 0

-to sing
-sing & play
-have succesful first show
The Vox isn't the best choice for heavy metal. It can handle hard rock, but metal is it's weak point. Check out the Roland Cube 60. It's more geared towards metal and hard rock. It's about the same price too.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Yeah, either a Roland Cube 60 or a Vox AD50VT wouls be a decent choice. Either way, you might want to mic it to avoid feedback, keep the tone strong, and have decent sound distribution. It'll get over drums ok (metal drumming is very loud). I found that the Cube 60 sounded a bit weaker than the Vox at higher volume levels, and it sounds a bit fuzzier (more SS sounding). Although, the Roland has the huge amounts of distortion you'll need for metal.
#4 member of UG's gain \/\/hores-pm gpderek09 to join