i want to put a monkey grip in an ibanez guitar i have right now. instead of drilling, i'm just going to rout it out with a dremel. does anybody know where i can find a cutout of a monkey grip? so i can just trace it on the guitar and rout it.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
why dont you make your own design? my friend did that on his guitar.

he brought that to GC, he got some weird looks. it was awesome
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
i like it for the look not the fuctionality of it. and tubadube that is one of the coolest guitars i've ever seen. how did he smooth it and round it so good?
Quote by Sir-Shoelace

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
i dont know, he had it made from a luthier in thailand. he flew there for a month while that was made.
but he designed the whole guitar.

when i played it, the action was really high, but its a nice guitar. its set up with mild pups, so classic rock is its (funny word for primary objective)

he also has a silver jubilee. which is nice too.
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
seriously, does anybody know where a stencil for the grip would be?
Quote by Sir-Shoelace

THE PIT
if you sit down with a ruler and look at the tutorial on project guitar, you can make your own template on the spot.
Quote by uuhi
Quitting fags was a bitch for me so I started eating more than usual.