As I am typing this i am listening to Derek Sherinian's(former Dream Theater Keyboard player) new album for the first time.So far so good.He has many guests on the record.Zakk Wylde as usual.Billy Talent.John Petrucci just to name a few.this first track has a lot of kick to it balanced out with some atmosphere..a surprising amount of guitar driven parts for a keybordists album.

Has anyone else picked this up?i don't know how many people on this fourm are fans of this type of stuff.

post as you may.

Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
Last edited by kornflipsk8er at Aug 9, 2006,
Naw, haven't heard it.
Quote by hepzibahbaptist
Yeah listen to Apoc. He knows what he's talking about.

Quote by hepzibahbaptist
I figured you were going to sig that. And this if you have any sense of humor what so ever.

Founder of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM me or altronataku to join
Neither have I.
Please vote for my band in a demo competition by clicking
here, pressing the button that says "Gi din stemme" and then connecting to facebook! Thanks a lot!
From what I've heard of it, I prefer Black Utopia.
Quote by Resiliance
I ain't dissin' ya bro.

I be doin' some 'o dat sarcasm **** right thurr.
It's cool only i always wondered why he just didn't picked up a guitar. His sound his influences his style his whole approach. It's nothing like a Keyboard Player.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
I'm listening to Inertia on last FM radio (Not on the blood of snake album though) and it kicks ass!
Please vote for my band in a demo competition by clicking
here, pressing the button that says "Gi din stemme" and then connecting to facebook! Thanks a lot!
meh... they are all great musicians but it sound like a big backtrack with some improvising guitargods over it to me... I like quite a few songs of it but I don't see it as a real band... (it isn't of course but you get my point)