September 11th Conspiracy Fest II in Cleveland
This year the show will actually be held on SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 9TH

At the TOWER in Cleveland, OH, 9521 Madison Avenue. All ages/DIY/BYOB/Bring your own Fireworks/$6

This years lineup is gonna rip tits:

DARVOCETS

INMATES

http://www.myspace.com/noncommercialrecords

CHRONIC SEIZURE (Chicago Hardcore)

http://www.myspace.com/chronicseizure

FORMALDEHYDE JUNKIES (Minneapolis 80's style hc)

http://www.myspace.com/fjunkies

BRODYS MILITIA (F-ing Cincinnati/Kentucky Thrash)

http://www.myspace.com/brodysmilitia

-one more band TBA

-show is $6 ALL AGES

- appearance by Dr.Jimmy Paranoid. Teaching you the truth about our government/aliens

-pre show party/skating and barbeque at Edgewater Park Cleveland on Lake Erie @ 8701 Lakeshore Drive, Cleveland. All scum welcome

- many extra surprsies too

spread the word/repost this/fliers to follow

This show is gonna be so great these bands are ****ing nuts.
Hmm. I'll see if Im gonna be in town. I'm probably going back to NYC around that time.
"This shit here's called Death"
"What the fuck? You mean I'm gonna hit this shit and die?"
"No Nigga! I said Deaf. You hit this and you aint gonna hear shit!"
Quote by JohnnyNapalm
Hmm. I'll see if Im gonna be in town. I'm probably going back to NYC around that time.

if your smart youll realize how fun and insane this show will be.
I live up in michigan but i might be able to get down there. Doesn't seem quite as cool as libertatia but there is no chance of me getting to that. Hope the turn outs good. At the very least i'm sure i could spread the word and get some people down their for it. Line up looks dam bad ass im sure its going to be incredible.
Originally posted by XMetallica73X
i would love iran compared to this place trust me, they dont lie to you

^ FIELD TRIP TIME
Quote by Spitefull
I live up in michigan but i might be able to get down there. Doesn't seem quite as cool as libertatia but there is no chance of me getting to that. Hope the turn outs good. At the very least i'm sure i could spread the word and get some people down their for it. Line up looks dam bad ass im sure its going to be incredible.

haha dude you dont even understand. This may be the funnst most destructive show this year the venue has no rules so its ****ing drunk ass kids tossing beer and fireworks while raging to some insane hardcore.
Dude, if you want a place like that go to Tom Foote's house in Chattanooga... oh man. You gotta take a road trip down south and check it out. It's ****ing crazy.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Quote by whyvern
Dude, if you want a place like that go to Tom Foote's house in Chattanooga... oh man. You gotta take a road trip down south and check it out. It's ****ing crazy.

Do they just have like huge ragers there for shows?
Damn there is no way I'll be able to get to Ohio. I live In Jersey and my parents aren't gonna get me a ticket just for this...even if i payed for it my self they would find something to stop me. Unless I had another reason to go to Ohio...
"Imagine all the people, sharing all the world"
-John Lennon
Quote by LoudnSnotty138
Do they just have like huge ragers there for shows?

whaddaya mean. It's a **** ton of beer and a big party every night.
Quote by LoudnSnotty138
haha dude you dont even understand. This may be the funnst most destructive show this year the venue has no rules so its ****ing drunk ass kids tossing beer and fireworks while raging to some insane hardcore.

No dude you don't understand you just described the bassist of my band's basement on almost any givin night
Well except we do tend to get our very generous share of **** bands but it normally doesn't make a difference anyway.
Originally posted by XMetallica73X
i would love iran compared to this place trust me, they dont lie to you

^ FIELD TRIP TIME
Quote by Spitefull
No dude you don't understand you just described the bassist of my band's basement on almost any givin night
Well except we do tend to get our very generous share of **** bands but it normally doesn't make a difference anyway.

Do you get hit in the face by bottlerockets and choke on sulfur from smokebombs. I think not.
Quote by Spitefull

do you live in Milwaukee?
What a ****in great night. Just so you know the setting ill describe the tower 2012 to you. its an old chinese restraunt with two rooms the dining room(where the show is) and the kitchen where you drink hangout and buy records. The havoc distro was there.

First off the show started with two bands who werent on the flier.

Midnight(clevo)- they played three songs and ****ing ripped. Jamie from boulder on bass and vocals, a drummer whom i didnt know, and to my surprise ****in shaun filly from annihilation time tearin it up on guitar. on their last song jamie lit his arms on fire with was funny.

Sick joys(clevo)- They were pretty meh. the only person in that band that anyone here would recognize would be jimmy(vox from AT) playing guitar. they were fun though.

Brodys militia(southern ohio)- brutal ohio valley thrash. they were pretty crushing. their vocalist whose a little hairy man named gooch took the broken neck of a beer bottle and dug it into his forehead. by they end of the first song he was just covered in blood and me being in the front i got his aids all up on me. they were good though.

Formaldehyde junkies(minneapolis)- They were just as awsome as i thought. Spazzy 80's hardcore. the place just went ape when they got on. And andy smashed my foot with his mic stand which really ****ing hurt.

Chreonic seizure(chicago)- They were one of the best there. Really energetic fast 80's hardcore. They tore the place apart. They are similar to FJ.

INMATES(clevo)-what can i say. They were the main pull for the show. the place suddenly packed wall to wall even tighter. and the fireworks came out. Everyone just raged through their entire set it was really fun. The mess pissed in the middle of the room and people slipped ad fell in it. o yeah their set also included a pillow fight but the pillow were filled with beer and piss so they weighed 10 pounds).

Darvocets-I had to leave before i got to see they im sure they were great and hilarious.
Sounded like an awesome show. Makes me kind of sad though because we don't have any venues like that around here and the police would probably get involved if we did. The closest thing we had to that was the Blackwater Cafe which with the center of the punk community, but its been closed for months and its finally about to reopen.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...