I recently got turned onto Jeff Beck by a friend and I cant get enough now. I have Truth and Blow by Blow. Truth is a superb album, but I'm totally into Blow by Blow. I've never been interested in Jazz fusion, but now I am really diggin it.

What other JB albums showcase this side of his playing? It doesnt have to be an album with ALL fusion songs though (I love all of his playing... Cause We've Ended As Lovers is my favorite JB song)

And what other artists would be worth listening to for this sort of style?
You might be better off posting this kind of stuff in the shred forum, as this forum, I've noticed, is comprised mostly out of blues fanatics and has nowhere near the enthusiasm for fusion as the shred forum does.

As for me, I'm not very fond of Beck, I've never understood why a lot of people call his later stuff fusion as it's not very jazz-influenced to my ears...

But some of my favorite fusion players are Guthrie Govan, Scott Henderson, Greg Howe, Allan Holdsworth, Brett Garsed, Mike Stern, Richie Kotzen, Tony Macalpine (in his non-neoclassical stuff, obviously), ...

You'd probably also like all the classics: Weather Report, Mahavishnu Orchestra, Vital Information, Return To Forever, Tribal Tech, The Yellowjackets, ...
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
And Al Di Meola. Besides that, a lot of Resi's post looks good... I've been meaning to listen to Tribal Tech since I found Scott Henderson, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out
Quote by psychodelia
And Al Di Meola. Besides that, a lot of Resi's post looks good... I've been meaning to listen to Tribal Tech since I found Scott Henderson, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

Get Reality Check

And yes... The reason I didn't mention Di Meola is because I think, just like Chick Corea, he's got a lot of filler - and that's not necessarilly all fusion - that's really not very good at all imo. Besides, both of them are together in Return To Forever.

Also, the talk about Henderson reminded me... The Zawinul Syndicate.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Click.
I just got Beck-Ola and Jeff. I know neither of these are really fusion, but I couldnt pass them up cause they were free. I read Wired is JB's other great fusion album, so I'll grab that next.

I remember hearing a Frank Gambale tune I really liked a while ago. Would it be worthwhile to check out one of his albums? And if so, which one?
I didn't mention Gambale because I'm utterly sick of his sweeping, though it's good stuff, I'm just tired of constantly hearing the same sweeping noise over and over and over. His tone's also a peculiar thing, most of the time I think it's utterly crap and then sometimes he surprises me with great tone... Peculiar character he is

Anyhow, my favorite Gambale albums are Passages and Raison D'Être. Also worth noting is he plays in Vital Information, The Chick Corea Elektric Band, both of the Mark Varney Projects (yes, Mark, not Mike), and GHS with Steve Smith and Stu Hamm.

Click.
Blow by Blow and Wired are his most fusion heavy albums. I'd say his best stuff was The Yardbirds' albums, Havin' a Rave Up and Roger the Engineer. The Jeff Beck Group had it's moments, but largely means you'll have to endure Rod Stewart's voice. He only did two albums with the original group, but three more as The Jeff Beck Group. The ones without Rod Stewart, Ron Wood, Cozy Powell and Nicky Hopkins are hard to find, but I'd say they are better. The best stuff I've heard from him since leaving The Yardbirds were on BeckBogart Appice. He did some other instrumental fusion albums after that too, but don't ever touch his newer albums, especially You Had it Coming!
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
Check out Wired.

Also, you might want to check out Billy Cobham's first solo record, Spectrum that featured Tommy Bolin.

Bolin's playing on that record turned Beck onto doing fusion material.