Page 1 of 5
Have you ever had moments of stupidity or other events where you just wondered...... wtf am i doing?

Like yesterday when me and my friends felt the need to put an elmo doll in an office chair and tie it to a bike with a string. We then clotheslined elmo with string and then gave him whiplash hard enough to break the chair. We all just sat there and were like "wtf are we doing?"

Share some of yours.
Last edited by americnidiot at Aug 13, 2008,
Every post i do on this forum. I always end up saying buttsecks - like just then or posting a picture of a fat guy. It's very WTF indeed.
yeah...i stuck a "wet floor" sign on the carpet when i was working...
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
Earlier today I was in my room and my friend came running in naked, wearing only a tie and socks. He did a little dance then ran out. It was a WTF moment for me.
* casualty01 slinks away, sad, with a paddle in one hand and a strap on in the other.
somebody asked my name once and i wasn't paying attention so I just said "NAME?" really loud and like I had no idea what they were talking about. Yeah I've done that twice I think...
i was having phone sex and my mom just walked into my room when i was jizzing
Quote by ihatemetal
Fallout boy with Tom Delonge on vocals would be the ultimate supergroup

you my friend, are an idiot
When I went into a bathroom and started smacking my head against a hand-dryer. Weird youth you see... =/
NOPE.
Well, I signed up for Ug, and i've had one of those days ever since.
BOLD.
I have WTF moments daily...
I remember one time when doing prefect duty on a parents evening, telling a joke about bass and drumming, to a bassist and a drummer...
they weren't impressed, then it struck me why...
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by firebridge
i was having phone sex and my mom just walked into my room when i was jizzing

And the winner is........

That made me laugh!
Probably the times I pick up the guitar and can't figure out why the sound won't work and I forgot to plug it in.. do that alot
Co-Founder of the Puttsecks Group

Listen to my Lux Aeterna remix and other random songs! Comments?

Quote by ShelbyLynn
vicd08, your avatar is suckin up my life, and stealing my thoughts...

Quote by HanPlaysBass
I just want to say that your avatar is simply the best thing in creation.
well, the day of the shooting out of my school, i turned out of the corner and there was a guy with his leg full of blood(obviusly because of a bullet), and i was like, WTF, i gotta leave, NOW
Inquisitor of the zeppelinism church, PM TheHeartbreaker to join

Member of UG's VIVA MEXICO CLUB

Quote by Aidy Damage
I'm a sweet transvestive from transexual Transylvania
someitimes i get that feeling when ive just said something dumb without thinking it and then im like "nevermind. why the **** did i just say that?"
Quote by AmIEvil?
someitimes i get that feeling when ive just said something dumb without thinking it and then im like "nevermind. why the **** did i just say that?"

I used to do that when I was a lot younger, or I shouted it out and everyone went silent, and I didn't realise why it was so stupid untill a hour later.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Andrew: "Alec, you're a moron."
Alec: "Well you're an oxymoron."

WTF??
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

i just realize it right away usually and my friends will laugh and be like "wtf is that dude saying" and ill just laugh along
Quote by Spazz128735
somebody asked my name once and i wasn't paying attention so I just said "NAME?" really loud and like I had no idea what they were talking about. Yeah I've done that twice I think...

*cue me spitting food all over laughing*
Quote by shark38j
You need a Flux Capacitor ........ Oh, wait, that's for time travel.

Quote by GiantRaven
Watch this one lads, I think he has intelligence!

Quote by unplugtheradio
or maybe he has an opinion *GASP*
another one of those is when i open up my cell to see the time (i have this folding cellphone) and close it and then ask what the time is. wtf?
i have a wtf moment a lot when i get deja vu...... i get that a lot..... i see something like at least twice a week that i see in dreams and then it happens and im like wtf......

oh and once i put on these bigfoot like feet i had on a muddy day and i walked through a forest and people saw it and thought it was bigfoot

i also lit the end of a candy cigarette to make it look better
all wtf moments
one time when i finished making tea i put the sugar in the fridge insted of the milk. i do things like that alot
Quote by Greenday1989
one time when i finished making tea i put the sugar in the fridge insted of the milk. i do things like that alot

nice
This is a serious WTF moment (but it's still damn funny)

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
one time i had my head up this chicks asshole

i was like "WTF am i doing????? I'm missing Everybody Loves Raymond"
One of my friends:Can I have some yogurt
Other friend: no, your a dildo
???
Quote by sjada
One of my friends:Can I have some yogurt
Other friend: no, your a dildo
???

hahahahah

i dont get it. is that supposed to be comedic in any way.
once i was watching tv, and then an hour later i realized it was the news, i was like WTF am i doing watching the news?
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Quote by clincher09
once i was watching tv, and then an hour later i realized it was the news, i was like WTF am i doing watching the news?

chances are you were wanking to it.
Quote by sprkidjar
hahahahah

i dont get it. is that supposed to be comedic in any way.

Guess he thought he was calling him a dildo? I dont know myself, hence the question marks.
Me and my friends walked up to a random guy reading a newspaper and we screamed out loud "WTF!" and then walked away all casually.
[Sig goes here]
one time i was going to bathroom and picked up a magazine to read.........

i was like WTF! I dont read!
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Sometimes I'll check my watch or cell phone to see the time...but I'll end up just looking at it and not even checking the time. WTF?
:stickpoke

Baby, if I were biscuits and you were gravy, I'd sop you up

FIGHT IGNORANCE

"I fear for my flesh, but I fear for my spirit even more..."
Like every second morning, I'll be making my cereal, and put the cereal in the fridge and the milk in the sink or something like that.

Sometimes after meals I take my food-encrusted bowl/plate with me back to my room...then I can't take it back to the kitchen for like another hour in fear that somebody will see what I did and realize how monumentally retarded I am.
Quote by Nybb
Dude, I'm going to sig myself and see if anybody notices.
Sometimes I'll go downstairs to get something out of the laundry room.. and I'll go to the fridge instead and be all like... What was it I came here for... and then I'm like... WTF?!? I wanted my shirt!
"The poor didn't want this one."
I remember once when I was three I pissed in the garbage instead of the toilet. Thats not even the same ****ing room. That was a wtf moment.
Quote by Hotpunksk8rgirl
EWWWWW!!!!! Isn't a urethra another word for a female body part(vagina)??????? Perverted fishy.
one time my friend laughed on the phone for twenty minutes for no apparent reason. after like 15 minutes i just hung up, im sure something crazier's hapened to me before

edit: oh yeah

in fifth grade we had like a cracked out science teacher or something. And he was talking about gun holsters for some reason. And he was saying he had ankle holsters and stuff. Then said, "hey when you're walking in a bad neighborhood with 10,000 dollars in cash you want to be protected." yeah, now i look back and think wtf.

he also told us childbirth didnt hurt women
Last edited by JacksMyHero at Aug 9, 2006,
whenever i see "FTW" i go wtf? really, wtf does ftw mean??????????????

HELP ME!
Quote by Metalology

................../´¯/)
...............,/¯..//
............./....//
....../´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
.../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
.('( ...´(..´......,~/'...')
..\.................\/..../
...''...\.......... _.·´
....\..........(

bassmonkey16@nexopia