whats the Craic lads,

so i was thinking of gettinga Vai II of Thomann.de, i got sucked into buying my dunlop cause the shop guys said "its not the best selling in the world for nothing" silly me forgot to try it out so im thinking about Vai II, main reason apart the fact that its endorsed ond used by Vai, is that its activated when touched and bypass when Idle, i really like the idea of not having to click it on to use it, can get anoying at times when you go to use Wah and it dosent click on the first try
so what do use think of it? and whats the tonal sweep like on it?

mucho's nice one!

-Zed-
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg
Last edited by Zeds.Ded at Aug 10, 2006,
are you talking about the Bad Horsie II wah pedal?
Ovation Celebrity
MIJ STRAT
Ibanez Prestige S1220WNF
modded Ibanez GAX75
Fender tuner-DIGITECH EX-7-BOSS SD1-Ibanez CF7-Tech 21 TM 60
(LOOP)Boss DD20(Loop)
My soundclick page
yeh thats what i meant, morely
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg
well its a totally different sounding wah. listen to "The Audience Is Listening" by Steve Vai, then listen to "Summer Song" by Joe Satriani. both extremes of wahs. i love Joe's tones, deep and full, so i got a Crybaby From Hell. i liked the Bad Horsie i tried at GC, but not really my cup of tea. you should try it out before you buy it.
Ovation Celebrity
MIJ STRAT
Ibanez Prestige S1220WNF
modded Ibanez GAX75
Fender tuner-DIGITECH EX-7-BOSS SD1-Ibanez CF7-Tech 21 TM 60
(LOOP)Boss DD20(Loop)
My soundclick page
oh yeh but its very expensive in the shops over here, like the bad horsie I is more than the bad horsie II if i buy the II online, but my mate has one wich il get a shot of, i love the Tone of the wah from bad horsie and the audience is listening, il know after i try one.

thanks!
- Jimi Hendrix

- Mitch Hedberg