I am putting a $400 budget on buying a new amplifier. I just began playing not so long ago so I don't think spending anymore than 400 will accomplish anything with my abiliity. Anyway, I play mostly hard rock and metal... any suggestions?
Uh everyones just gonna reccomend you a roland cube 60
George W. Bush for President 2012

We can do it if we work together!
NO look into getting a XXX combo off ebay you can probably get one for that much. look into a 5150 you maybe able to find one that cheap if you look hard
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
The guy never even mentioned what music he plays and we already have to assume its metal?
Ibanez -> Peavey -> Eardrums

Apparently I'm on some list of people to listen to..?
Quote by Funky P
The guy never even mentioned what music he plays and we already have to assume its metal?

what? he said hard rock/ metal
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
funk you corrected me in the other thread ill correct you in this one the last couple words in his posts says he plays rock and metal
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
Quote by Funky P

Anyway, I play mostly hard rock and metal... any suggestions?

hooked on phonics is your friend.

but anyways, the roland cubes are nice, try out some crates, theyre cheap, loud, and some have a really good hard rock sound, try out the fxt series, or go check out the vox valvetronix series
Gear

Johnson strat copy
epi les paul jr
epi les paul studio
Ibanez gax 75
crate 10 watt
crate fxt 120
danelectro honeytone
marshall 8200 bichorus
behringer 400watt cab
Wow i must be blind
Ibanez -> Peavey -> Eardrums

Apparently I'm on some list of people to listen to..?
^It's ok, at least you're not deaf like some people in UG (Im talking about those who love MGs and Spyders)
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Peavey XXX
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
A Roland Cube 60 will do the job nicely.
#4 member of UG's gain \/\/hores-pm gpderek09 to join