Good idea Bill.

That and it'd be cool if you stickied a collab. thread at the top of the Cover Songs section.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Quote by ibaRGnez321
Good idea Bill.

That and it'd be cool if you stickied a collab. thread at the top of the Cover Songs section.

A collaboration thread?

Why not make a collaboration contest in the new forums. Make the rules and let it get out there.
Quote by Bmm386
I thought we needed something like this. Wouldn't it be a little more practical to just have a single contest subforum though?

No use in having so many subforums.

Perhaps a sub-sub forum in each sub forum for contests.

We tried a contest forum before and it fell flat on its face. Maybe this time around... you guys can keep them going by separating the different types of contests.

Seeing as they are contest subs, you can post the songs for them in there... polls and all linking to the contest thread you're participating in. IOW.... "TED & BOB'S BLACK SABBATH BATTLE" or something like that.

You can announce your contest in your sig to draw attention to it. Simple enough?
Quote by Bill43
A collaboration thread?

Why not make a collaboration contest in the new forums. Make the rules and let it get out there.

Well, there could be a contest thread too, that's not a bad idea, but I was just talking about having a straight collaboration thread where people just see if others want to collaborate with them.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Last edited by ibaRGnez321 at Aug 10, 2006,
There's already one in the Originals forum. Check it out.

Awwww... wtf... you've got it.
Nice Idea but theres one thing missing...A Winners page...
Now Is Not The Time To Cry....Now's The Time To Find Out Why!!!!
Quote by Spudric jr.III
Nice Idea but theres one thing missing...A Winners page...

... not to worrry... I have that worked out already. You'll see it whenever one of these contests get going.
is this over already? only like 2 people entered. id like to put up a few of my own slayer covers. dead skin prolly
(signature removed, please choose another)
Hey what happened to that winners page?
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

I like how everyone but me has a Buckethead avatar...
When Is he releasing his disney album?!?!?!?!?!??!?