well ive been messin around with the guitar for about....3-4 months, i picked up the tab method of learning very quickly, so i kno how to play a few intros and middle parts well, but i havnt taken any lessons, and i dont kno squat about the guitar...i kno the parts and some tricks and what not, but i need to learn the notes and things like "E Minor" and "E Major" and everythign else, cause i dont really now crap about that lol..so around this time any help with the guitar would be greatly appreciated. If anyone has any advice on where i should start and wat would help me the most please post. i really want to further my skill and knowledge of the guitar because ive been stuck in the same area of skill and knowledge for some time..AND IT SUCKS
Jesse...
Last edited by J Holz1212 at Aug 9, 2006,
You need to pick up some sort of beginner guitar book that explains actual music. Something that is going to teach you the notes on the staff. Also, you might look into studying some music theory. Most of those books I described have lots of theory in them, but they don't really explain it. You can get lost sometimes. This should help you a lot!
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

I agree with beginner books.
Or start taking guitar lessons, thats probably the best thing to do.
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean
Cyberfret.com Helped me a ton when I first started out. It shows you everything from Basic Chords and Basic Scales to Music Theory and Composition. Good stuff. I urge you to check it out.
Crappy Gear:
Ibanez RG350DX
Ibanez RG7321
LTD F-10
VOX AD15VT
Dunlop Jazz III's (Black)
D'Addarrio .09-.46's