I need a cheap practice amp to bring to friends houses and stuff. I'm thinking of maybe a traynor trm40 or a roland cube 15. Anything around that price range is good. Any other suggestions would be helpful. I'm sick of not being able to bring my amp to my friends houses. I play metal and shred. Thanks!

JACKSON

AND YNGWIE UNLEASHES THE FOCKING FURY ON YOU FOR SPELLING HIS NAME WRONG!!!!!!
Just another suggestion.

I've never heard the cube 15 but have read tons of rave reviews on it and the other cubes. I wanted a cube 30 but ended up getting a Behringer GM110. I can get a decent Metallica tone out of it. It has 3 different distortions, and 3 cleans. I guess they call it amp models, heck I don't know. I just think its a pretty good amp. But for the price its a very good amp. 30watts with a 10inch speaker, all for $69.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Behringer-Vintager-GM110-Combo-Amp?sku=480685
Quote by vanzant38
Just another suggestion.

I've never heard the cube 15 but have read tons of rave reviews on it and the other cubes. I wanted a cube 30 but ended up getting a Behringer GM110. I can get a decent Metallica tone out of it. It has 3 different distortions, and 3 cleans. I guess they call it amp models, heck I don't know. I just think its a pretty good amp. But for the price its a very good amp. 30watts with a 10inch speaker, all for $69.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Behringer-Vintager-GM110-Combo-Amp?sku=480685

Im not a big fan of Behringer's tone. I've heard the quality is not that great. I'm not sure if I've tried that model but I'll look for a guitar center next time I'm there and try it out.

JACKSON

AND YNGWIE UNLEASHES THE FOCKING FURY ON YOU FOR SPELLING HIS NAME WRONG!!!!!!
micro cube if you wanna travel and play at the same time. otherwise smokey amps are good small but still good
^yeah.

If you got a cab: Epiphone Valve Jr. if your in Europe: Ibanez ValBee
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009