Page 1 of 5
I am i the only UGer with "that" hair, Size 2 girl pants, and very tight band shirts????? hmmm...

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads who bash emos, 24/7.....

Just wanted to know
Quote by Metal-X
What is "scene"?

+1.

I also know not of this 'caveman' you speak of.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
caveman metalheads FTW!
"Life ends so fast, so take your chance, and make it last."
R.I.P. Chuck Schuldiner
I'm not "scene," but I know some people who are. Nice people, they are. I'm not an emo bashing caveman .
If anything....I wear small shirts.
Peace.
I meant caveman as in long haired....

Sorry nevermind that

I just wanted to know if i was the only one
I wear size two girl pants...My hair's always in my face...my t-shirts are tight...
But I'm not scene...I'm a girl...

but if you can honestly put on eyeliner without stabbing your eye out (long story) more power to ya...eh...I guess...
Quote by mydarkesthour
I am i the only UGer with "that" hair, Size 2 girl pants, and very tight band shirts????? hmmm...

I feel sorry for your mother...
But my hair is not long.

I find you funny, as you present the stereotype that gets ridiculed here while whining about said ridicule.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
well i am neither of that which you speak....but i do want to know what is up with the girl pants? i mean is it to be different or is it just another fad or is it to crunch your junk or what? and arent they more expensive for less jean??? i guess i could never really field that one
well i have long hair combed over one eye, but thats just been my style for years - far before the emos took it

and i wear more or less loose clothing
1st ever MOD challenge winner
Rush Club Member #5
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join
Member #4 of The Geddy Lee Fan Club
Member #21 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join
What is this BS...
We are guitarists - who gives about scene... Go back to school... Let's talk about some music.
*shrugs* I don't know...
when i was in high school; 2 years ago, the kids that wore tight girl blue jeans and longish hair and tight t-shirts were called "long hairs".
LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER
I am not a metal head, I dont have long hair, but I am an emo basher...faggot emo...
Heres some advice, you will never amount to anything by being emo, its a phase, you will get over it, then get a job, and a life.
You must have no penis anyway to fit into girls pants, tight ones at that.
Make-up...save it for the actors, and females...
The End, go do us a favor, dont die...just kill the "inner emo" inside of you...we/you will be glad you did.
Quote by SilentDeftone
Of course it's real, just like everything else you see on TV.

Quote by HorridxHopes
By far the most mathematical post ever on UG.

I am quite the mathmatician...not..

Me playing guitar...or is it?!?!?!
^Exact words from my mouth.

My hair is trim, I wear sarcastic/skate/band shirts, and regular pants and shorts. I don't care about how I look, as long as I have something to cover my family jewels.
UG RPG - Big Band Jazz Group
Buckethead4Prez - String Bass

PM me to Join
No I am not "scene". *stern Hank Hill voice*
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
no. ur the the ****ing only one. there is no thing as unique. There is billions of ppl out there.... a couple thousand will be alot like you.

and who the hell isn't scene now-adays??
ch.ILL
Well I have long hair, baggy clothes, and I like metal. Call me what you want, but I'll call me Metal-X
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Quote by gtr-dude'n'a1/2
I am not a metal head, I dont have long hair, but I am an emo basher...faggot emo...
Heres some advice, you will never amount to anything by being emo, its a phase, you will get over it, then get a job, and a life.
The End, go do us a favor, dont die...just kill the "inner emo" inside of you...we/you will be glad you did.

For some reason I have a feeling it's staying for a good amount of time... but w/e I could be wrong
Quote by long gone
no. ur the the ****ing only one. there is no thing as unique. There is billions of ppl out there.... a couple thousand will be alot like you.

I meant on UG
Quote by MastaBassist10

What I want to know is, are they both guys... women.... I can't tell
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Quote by mydarkesthour
For some reason I have a feeling it's staying for a good amount of time... but w/e I could be wrong

Listen, your wrong, I'm right, you lose. End of discussion
Quote by SilentDeftone

Quote by HorridxHopes

That's the most stereotypical thing in the world. People who fight stereotypes are in themselves stereotypes... I suddenly feel so dirty... oh god I'm being stereotypical... and I'm still typing.... AHHHHHHHHH!!!
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
P.S: I dont like emos nothing personal its just that they're annoying... especially the rich ones who pretend there life is terrible.
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
Quote by Metal-X
What I want to know is, are they both guys... women.... I can't tell

does it really matter?
Girl emos = guy emos
They wear the same stuff, look the same, act the same, sound the same, and make out with the same sex, and the opposite...although you can never tell which is the opposite for an emo...only they would know, which is why its hard to tell if emos are really bi (most of the time)
yes im being stereotypical, because im an ass hole
Quote by SilentDeftone

Quote by HorridxHopes

Quote by gtr-dude'n'a1/2

I in no way enjoy scene fashion,music, or style. But you sir are a closed minded idiot. Some of these people are nice people, yet ignorant fools like you class them as one and rip on them.
Love in technicolour, sprayed out on walls
Well I've been pounding at the pavement
'Til there's nothing at all
I got my cloak and dagger
In a bar room brawl
See the local loves a fighter
Loves a winner to fall
Quote by gtr-dude'n'a1/2

I agree it's a stupid phase sorta like hair metal with the makeup and tight pants execpt the mullet is reverse and scene is more whinier than hair metal.
Page 1 of 5