I'm in desperate need of a new guitar/amp and a few pedals. I've got about $620 to spend, and I've decided on the SZ320 for a guitar (450). I'd love a Wah and distortion pedal, sometime soon. How should the remaining $170 go? Any amp suggestions?
either punch her out with a brick......

or just talk normally to her....then punch her out with a brick

your call.

lol whoever wore the coat was like 'wtf??? this coat smells like humping!'
i have a good little amp that i don't think would be a lot.

i don't really know what it is because i got it for christmas but it's orange and it says
vl-10 it's also like 10 inches tall.

sry if that doesn't help.
Quote by fu man chu
lucky for you musicians friend is selling that guitar with a crybaby wah included
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-SZ320-Electric-guitar-with-Limited-Edition-Crybaby-Wah-Pack?sku=519755

The 'build kit' button there doesn't seem to lead to anything.

your call.

Id get a small marshall or fender amp...and you should also consider a chorus pedal and a gibson sg
"And you've just had some kind of mushroom and your mind is moving low..."

[color="YellowGreen.[/COLOR"]
You shouldnt get a pedal and get a better guitar and amp
"And you've just had some kind of mushroom and your mind is moving low..."

[color="YellowGreen.[/COLOR"]
I've been looking at a Roland Cube 15, and have also raised my budget to $700 total This is really a practice amp, at low volumes in my bedroom (my parents hate loud things, which is really terrible for my practicing). I don't see myself actually doing shows for a LOONNGGG while.

The SZ320 and Cube 15 would come out to about 650, any decent pedals for $50?

your call.

Keep taxes in mind, unless you're in delaware (lucky you if you are). Ibanez makes an OD pedal called the smashbox, which i've found to be good for some types of OD. I don't use pedals that much though. I get pretty much all the sounds I can think of from my behringer vtone gmx 212, check out the 210/other smaller version of the amp. It's a great beginner amp.

It's pretty sad that you don't live in PA, I know a music store in my area that sells ibanez guitars for a HELL of a lot less than what they cost at say guitar center. It's pretty sweet.
Do not worry if you have built your castles in the air. They are where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
- Thoreau

Ibanez Ex-370 For Sale!
Apparently I miscalculated taxes, and it's only about $600 after tax, with $100 left.

your call.

Wohooo!!!
Wanna buy a wah pedal, they're pretty sweet :-)
Or go for a slightly better amp like the vox valvetronix which is spectacular and I'd recommend it over the 15 watt cube.

Be sure to shop wisely for your guitar, and try getting a reputable store to beat a price on a guitar from a not so reputable store. If you want I can give you the phone number for my store so you can call them and ask them for a price quote, or I can call and ask them for you so you can get that price :-)
Do not worry if you have built your castles in the air. They are where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
- Thoreau

Ibanez Ex-370 For Sale!
Bad Horsie 2.
My rig, homes:
Godin Freeway Floyd w/ Bill Lawrence XL-500 in bridge
Dunlop Wylde Wah
Boss DD-6 Digital Delay
Crate XT120R
SIT Strings 9-42
Dunlop Gator Grip picks 1.5mm

Want:
MIM Telecaster